LUKANETTE - FURIOUS FU - PT 2

They sat at a bench in the Seine. Marinette hands out cakes to Fu, who then takes his cake and hands second cake to Marianne. Then she gives one to Luka and begins to eat one herself.

'Life in London has been quite wonderful' Mr Fu says.

'Would you believe it? Wang discovered a passion for painting!' Marianne says.

Wayzz pokes out of Marinettes' backpack.

'Actually, as a thank you for helping me, I want to give you this painting' Fu says. He hands Marinette a painting with a lot of scribbles.

Marinette is surprised. 'Thank you. It's... really... Uh, am I holding it the right way?'

Wang Fu laughs. 'Yes. I'm not sure myself what's supposed to represent.'

Suddenly Marinette sees Wayzz on the ground and panics, and tries to grab him.

'But when I think of you, this is what I see. So, there you go.'

Mr Fu looks down and sees Wayzz and picks him up. Marinette and Luka quietly gasp.

'What's this? Mr Fu says as he pokes Wayzz's head. 'That's such a cute little doll. Is it yours?' He hands Wayzz to Marinette.

Marinette laughs nervously. 'Yes! It probably fell out when I took out the cake!' She put Wayzz back into her backpack.

Wayzz, from the backpack says excitedly: 'HE TOUCHED ME! HE TOUCHED ME!'

Marinette takes Wayzz out again. 'Oh, I didn't show you! It talks too!' She chuckles nervously as she imitates Wayzz. 'He touched me! He touched me!' She puts Wayzz back in her backpack again.

Su-Han looks on from a box on a scooter.

Luka decided to redirect the conversation. 'So, what are you going to do while you're visiting Paris?' Luka asks.

'Paint, of course' Mr Fu says as he grabs his supplies. 'Montmarte, the Tuileries gardens, the banks of the Seine. Is there any better place to paint than Paris?' He starts to paint. 'Go on. Don't mind me.' (Marinette, Luka and Marianne chuckle.

Luka gets out his violin and begins to play a beautiful tune.

Mr Fu sighs happily. 'Beautiful...' he says quietly as they all enjoy the beautiful music.

'Another slice of cake?' Marinette asks as she hands Marianne a piece.

'Thankyou Marinette' Marianne replies.

After the picnic, Luka walked Marinette home.

'I'd better get going, I have plans with Dad this afternoon to work on our song we're writing together!' Luka smiles.

'You know I want to be the first to hear that!' Marinette replies with a smile.

'You will be' Luka replies as he kisses her forehead. 'I will ask Dad when he thinks it will be ready.'

'Ok my love! See you later!' Marinette replies as she heads into the bakery.

Luka gets a text from Jagged.

Jagged: Ready to rock out son?

Luka: Sure! You know, Marinette wants to be the first to hear our song. When do you think we could play it for her?

Jagged: I'd like her to be the first to hear it too, she's a special girl! It's pretty much ready now, you should bring her along now if she's not busy!'

Luka: Ok, I'll call and ask her.

Luka called Marinette. She giggles, 'You miss me already? I just got in my room!'