LUKANETTE S4 - CROCODUEL - PT 5

JULEKA'S POV

In the alley out of sight, Ladybug and I land softly.

'You okay?' Ladybug smiled at me.

I nod. Ladybug does a swipe on her yo-yo, taking something out of it and holding it out towards me.

'Juleka Couffaine, here is the Miraculous of the tiger, which gives the power of clout. You will use it for the greater good' she told me.

I was still very unsure. As I grab the Tiger Miraculous from Ladybug, the paw on the centre begins to glow, summoning a tiny creature.

It roars and terrifies me. 'I'm Roarr! I'm your Kwami! Let's cause some havoc!!' the creature said.

'Once the job is done, you will return the Miraculous to me. Can I trust you?' Ladybug asked me.

I really wish I was brave like Marinette I thought. 'Yes' I replied weakly.

'What? I can't hear you!' Roarr says back.

I hesitate, and softly reply '...Yes.'

Roaar flies toward me as I step back. 'I still can't hear you! Come on, is that all you got?'

Be brave like Mari, be brave like Mari! I thought, feeling more and more determined.

'I said... YES!!!' I yelled, my yell pushing Roaar onto the wall.

Roaar was impressed. 'Ooohh! You are good! You and I are gonna get along just fine! All you gotta say now is, "Roaar, stripes on!"' he smiled.

I smiled and put on the miraculous, finally feeling ready.

'Roaar, stripes on!' I said.

'Here you gooooo!!' Roarr says getting sucked into the miraculous. I transform into a tiger like superhero with a stripey suit and claws to climb with. The suit had a purply reddish hue.

'Woah!' I said, in awe of my new appearance.

'Let's go! I have an idea!' Ladybug says as we run off to join Cat Noir.

'Hey, Kitty Cat! You're gonna throw us up as high as you can! Can you do that?' Ladybug asks.

'I can sure try!' he says as he turns to me. 'Hey there! I'm Cat Noir, and you are?'

I had to think of a superhero name. 'I'm... uhh... Purple Tigress!' I replied. I liked the sound of that.

'Purple Tigress?' He replied as he comes up beside me and snuggles me. 'Meow! That makes us practically family!'

Is he always like this? I thought to myself.

Ladybug does a face palm. Cat Noir extends his baton on the ground, long enough for Ladybug and I to vault up through the clouds. We both grab onto the baton.

'Here we go!' Cat Noir says as he launches Ladybug and I up to the sky.

Ladybug and I soar in the air, reaching Mom and Dad.

Ladybug lands on the Liberty. 'Ahoy, Captain Hardrock!' she says to Mom.

I land on Dad's dragon. 'Time to turn the volume down, Da— uh— Guitar Villain!' I said, almost revealing my secret identity.

Dad is about to swing his guitar at me as I pull my Bolas out from my waist. We begin our battle, as well as Ladybug and Mom on the Liberty. Ladybug grabs the broken half of the akumatized vinyl from Captain Hardrock's back and jumps at a distance from her.

'Give that back, Ladybug!' Mom cried out.

I managed to grab the other broken piece of the akumatized vinyl from Dad.