LUKANETTE S4 - OPTIGAMI - PT 6

'Woah, that's kinda creepy!' Cat Noir says, feeling uneasy at the sight of Senti-Luka disintegrating in front of them. 'How did you figure out he was a sentimonster and that there was a sentimonster in that miraculous, LB?'

'Thanks to my lucky charm, kitty cat, it always shows me the right way, except this time, I'd gotten the villain wrong' she said sadly.

Cat Noir nods in understanding.

'Sorry, I guess you know now that Luka is Viperion' Ladybug says sadly.

'Don't worry, his secret is safe with me LB!' Cat Noir smiles. Technically I've known he was Viperion since Desperada, since my alter ego Adrien, is the one who suggested him Cat Noir thinks to himself.

Optigami is also released from its existence.

Ladybug smiles at Cat Noir. 'Miraculous Ladybug!' Ladybug cries out as she throws the compact mirror up into the air as miraculous ladybugs repair everything, including repairing the snake miraculous, all the random events happening from Kaalki's numerous Voyages, and even releasing Luka from his bonds as he runs to the window but Shadowmoth had gone. He sighed, disappointingly. He also got his phone back in his pocket, safe and sound. He texts Marinette: "Meet me back in your room ASAP"

Later, in Marinette's room. Marinette hugs Luka tightly. 'Thank goodness you're okay!' she sobs. She buries her face into him, breathing him in, the familiar warmth, the familiar scent, the familiar feel, the same as she's felt ever since the first time she hugged him. This is the real deal! She thinks happily to herself, as she never wants to be away from his loving arms wrapped tightly around her.

'I got kidnapped by Shadowmoth' Luka replied.

'What?!' Marinette replied, shocked. She started kissing him all over his face and forehead, stroking his blue tipped hair with her fingers. Luka sighed and grinned, loving the feeling of her soft lips all over his face.

'Mari...' he breathed. 'What are you doing?' he whispers.

She stops and looks at him with tears in her eyes. 'I'm just so sorry Luka! Your life and the lives of your friends and family are in danger now because of me!'

She sobs into his shirt, feeling an immense feeling of guilt overtaking her body.

'Hey, hey, hey...' Luka replied softly, rubbing her back with one hand and lifting her chin gently with the other to tilt her head up so he could look into her eyes.

'I don't care about that. Your fight is my fight. We're in this together, okay? I would gladly get kidnapped a hundred times if it meant I could still spend the rest of my life with you. I love you my melody, and no arrogant, cold-hearted villain is ever going to stop me from loving you, Marinette.' He smiles and wipes away the tears from her eyes with his thumbs as he holds her face in his hands. Marinette nods and smiles.

'How did you figure out the sentimonster wasn't really me?' Luka smiled.

'When I shook his hand, I felt nothing. No warmth, no butterflies, no sparkle in his eyes that makes me weak at the knees. I knew from then on it wasn't really you. But the deciding factor, was his lack of a certain necklace' she smiled.

Luka still had his tucked in his shirt. 'Oh, you mean this?' he said, grabbing it out to let it rest on top of his shirt once again.

'You clever girl!' he said, as Mari giggled. 'Luckily, I tucked it into my shirt while I was trying to help Alya and Nino escape through the air vents!'

'I think we need a password from now on, like a code, in case were never sure!' Marinette said.

'Great idea!' Luka replied.

Tom called out. 'Marinette, Luka!'

The Kwamis all hid.

'What's up Dad?' Mari asked as he opened the trap door.

'My Strawblueberry Delight macarons are my biggest sellers to date! They are going to become a permanent flavour on our macaron list! And you two are the ones that inspired it! Here, for you! Enjoy!' he says as he leaves a plate of Strawblueberry Delight macarons and closes the trap door.

When he left, the Kwamis, especially Tikki, were licking their lips and staring at the amazing looking treats.

Marinette and Luka grabbed one each themselves and Mari said, 'Go on, have at it!' and the Kwamis all say 'Yay!' and start eating.

'I think the code word should be Strawblueberry!' Luka smiles.

'Perfect!' Marinette smiles.

Luka watched the Kwamis happily eating and he sighed, remembering what Shadowmoth said earlier.

'What's up Luka?' Mari asked him, concerned.

'Shadowmoth doesn't even treat Kwamis as friends. He told me that they were nothing but tools, created to serve humans. I bet he doesn't even feed them...' he sighs.

'Poor Nooroo and Duusu' Marinette said sadly.

The Kwamis had finished eating and came over. 'Technically, since Shadowmoth is an adult, his Kwamis don't need to recharge. Plus being immortal entities, we don't really need to eat, but it does boost our energy. Don't worry! We will save them one day!' Tikki told them.

Luka and Marinette smiled.

'I'm sssorry I couldn't warn Ladybug, Massster' Sass said sadly.

'It's okay Sass. I wondered why Senti-Luka removed the miraculous so fast after detransforming. It was so Sass couldn't warn me' Mari said.

'And that's Luka to you, Sass. And none of this "Master" talk' Luka smiled. 'As far as I'm concerned, you guys are friends, we help each other. One of us isn't just here to serve the other.'

'Aww, we love you Luka! You too Marinette!' the Kwamis say as they hug them.

'We love you guys too!' Marinette giggles, as Luka kisses her hair.

'You know Mari...' Luka said softly. 'What you did before... actually felt really nice' he smiled.

'Can you remind me what I did?' Mari smiled and blushed in reply.

Luka grinned. 'I think it was... something like this...' and he started gently kissing her face all over.

Mari gasped. 'Oh... Luka...' she breathed. 'Wow, that does feel nice...'

Luka chuckled. 'Told you so...' he whispered.

Meanwhile, back at the Agreste mansion in Nathalie's room, Gabriel walks to Nathalie's bed and sits down.

'We don't know our enemies well enough Nathalie' Gabriel says. 'Luka Couffaine seems to have a special status in the organization Ladybug has set up since she has become guardian. It's time to take an active interest in him.'

Nathalie agrees and smiles.