LUKANETTE S4 - SIMPLEMAN - PT 1

In Marinette's room, inside the Miracle Box, Ziggy, Sass, and Barkk look terrified.

'Oh... she's coming closer!' Ziggy said, scared.

Manon, who is causing the rumbling inside the Miracle Box, attempts to open it. Meanwhile, Marinette organizes the scattered toys around her room. She then sees Manon forcefully pulling the Miracle Box open.

Marinette gasps. 'Manon! Please don't break that!' she chuckles nervously. 'How about we do some drawing? You like drawing, right?' She opens her drawer that is full of her sketches of Luka. 'AHH! Let's play hide-and-seek instead!' She lifts Manon to her side '...Okay?'

'YEAAAH!' Manon replies.

Xuppu and Kaalki shake their heads 'no' from behind a beam.

Marinette panics. 'Oh! Wait! I... know something better! Uh, beads! We'll make some beaded necklaces!' She drops the jewellery box and the beads scatter on the floor. Marinette groans. This is not my day she thinks to herself.

Ella and Etta arrive inside Marinette's room.

'Yeah! Ella! Etta!' Manon cries at seeing them.

'Manon!' Ella and Etta say happily.

Alya follows the twins from behind. She finds Marinette already babysitting Manon.

'Oh shoot!' Alya says. 'You didn't tell me you're already babysitting Manon. I'll go cancel my date with Nino at the movies.'

'Oh, no, don't!' Marinette replied, not wanting to say no to her best friend. 'Uhh... the more, the... more pretty necklaces we can make!'

Alya looked at her worriedly. 'Are you sure?'

Marinette puts the jewellery box back on her table after picking up all the beads. 'Come on, just go enjoy your movie!'

'Okay! Buzz me if you need me!' Alya replies as she closes the trapdoor.

Back with the kids, Manon, Ella and Etta run to the other side of the room with the storage box containing the Miracle Box. Marinette runs to them in panic and trips on her chaise lounge as they continue to shake it recklessly. The kwamis inside the Miracle Box are joggled around as they keep on shaking it. Marinette then grabs the box away from them.

'Not the sewing box! Luka made me this!' Marinette cried out.

'Oooh, who's Luka? Is he your boyfriend Marinette?' Manon smirks.

Mari blushes bright red.

'It must be, she has pictures of him all over her room!' Ella says.

'And drawings of him, ooh la la!' Etta giggles, finding Mari's sketches of Luka in the drawer.

'Hey, put those back Etta!' Marinette says, putting down the sewing box and taking the sketches off Etta as Manon, Ella and Etta shifted their eyes to one another, planning a mischievous plan: tickling Marinette.

Marinette laughs as they tickle her. 'Don't! Stop, that's not fair!'

As the kids keep on tickling her, Nino and Chris arrive in Marinette's room.

Nino peeks in from the trapdoor. 'Oh. I didn't realize you're already babysitting Manon and the twins.'

'Ah! One more kid won't make any difference!' Marinette replies, as she places the box beside her. 'Go to the movies with your girlfriend.'

'Wow! Thank you, Marinette! You really are the best!' Nino says happily as he closes the trapdoor.

As Nino left the room, Marinette looks at the kids who are already rashly playing with the kwamis.

Marinette gasps. 'No! Not the kw—' She covers her mouth. 'kwa-shies!'

'Kwa-shies? Did you make them yourself?' Ella asks.

'Oh! Yes! They're my most recent sewing project. But it's a secret project, so you gotta put them back in the drawer—'

Ella throws Kaalki in the air. 'I'm gonna call this one Sock!'

Etta catches Kaalki and throws her again. 'Fly, Sock, fly!'

'Throw it to me!' Ella cries.

Manon and Chris are tugging poor Fluff by the ears.

'I saw the bunny first!' Manon cried.

'No, I did! No, me!' Chris replied.

'No, me!' Manon cries back.

'Fine' Chris said letting go of Fluff. 'These toys are for babies anyway.' He walks over to Marinette's chest, remembering she told him a secret.

'Hey, girls, look!' Chris said as he opened the chest and looked inside. Manon, Ella and Etta drop the kwamis on the floor.

Thank you, Kwami god! the Kwamis all said in their heads together.

'Marinette told me she's Santa's helper and hides gifts for the kids of the world!' Chris says.

Oh no, I forgot all about those! Mari smacked her head. Well, I hardly have a use for those anymore!

Mari smiled. 'I'll tell you what! Santa told me that if you're all good children today, you can each open one gift later before you go home!'

'Really?' The kids reply, their eyes wide with happiness.

'Promise!' Mari replies. 'But later, just before you get picked up! Good until then, okay?'

'We'll be good!' they all say in unison.

Marinette has an idea. 'Oh! A movie! How about we all watch a fun movie together?'

'YAY!' They all reply as the four of them sit on the floor in front of the monitor and say in unison: 'Ladybug and Cat Noir!'

Marinette groans in annoyance.

'Don't you like it Marinette?' Manon asks sadly.

'Yes! I do! I love it so much that I've seen it maybe one too many times' Marinette replies.