LUKANETTE - FURIOUS FU - PT 3

Ladybug and Su-Han land on the Parisian rooftops and meet up with Cat Noir. Luka hid in a nearby alleyway listening intently.

'Hello LB! Is this the wonderful guest you mentioned in your message?' Chat asked.

Ladybug looks sadly at Su-Han.

Su-Han looked frustrated. 'Of course, another child...'

Ladybug started to introduce him. 'Cat Noir, this is-'.

'I am Grand-Master Su-Han, the Celestial Guardian of the Mother Box' Su-Han interrupts.

Cat Noir was surprised. 'What? Aren't you supposed to be guardian LB?'

Su-Han interrupts, shouting. 'When the lion speaks the cub listens! First off you two are going to hand over your Miraculous to me!'

'What, that's a bad joke.' Chat smiles at Ladybug. 'And I know all about bad jokes.'

'We can't do that! How are we going to defeat Shadowmoth without our Miraculous?' Ladybug cried.

'I will reassign then to carefully selected, appropriate adult holders. Like any rightful responsible Guardian would do' Su-Han replies.

Cat Noir looks to Ladybug with concern. 'Wait a minute. We can't just give our Miraculous to some guy who just showed up out of the blue.'

Ladybug sighed. 'I... I don't know. The Kwamis confirmed that he's the real original guardian of the Box. Maybe Grand-Master Su-Han is right. Maybe Master Fu is wrong. Maybe that's the reason why we can't defeat Shadowmoth' she says sadly.

'That's ridiculous! You'll always deliver! Trust yourself, Ladybug, like I trust you. If I have to give my Miraculous back then fine, I will. But only if you ask me to. You're the only Guardian here' Chat said with confidence.

Ladybug looks sad.

Su-Han smiles. 'Then it's settled. Order him to give you his Miraculous back and let's be done with this. Then you will renounce being the Guardian so I can retrieve the Mother Box.'

'But... if I do it, will my memories get erased like Master Fu's?' Ladybug replied sadly.

Cat Noir gasps in shock and looks sad. 'Does that mean you won't remember me LB?'

Ladybug and Cat Noir both look down sadly. Unwilling to lose his partner, or lose precious memories with her, Cat Noir bravely defies Su-Han and prepares to fight.

Cat Noir looks at Su-Han angrily. 'You want my ring? Then come and get it!'

Su-Han grins. 'Fine.'

Ladybug grabs Cat Noir arm. 'Cat Noir, calm down. That's a Guardian you're talking to. We're gonna find a solution.'

Su-Han does several Kung-Fu moves. 'Why do you think guardians study for so many years? Just to hand the Miraculous out to whomever? No. We are specially trained to overpower the Miraculous holders who have gone rogue, like YOU!' He charges at Cat Noir. 'Celestial Storm! The thousand fists of the Yama bring in the bearings wiped out!'

Su-Han starts using all of kung fu moves to make Cat Noir fall and roll over to a chimney. He then jumps on Cat Noir.

Cat Noir replies weakly, 'Master Fu was way nicer.'

'And his Mira-Kung Fu was worse.' Su-Han grabs Cat Noir's hand, and reaches for the ring.

Ladybug throws her yo-yo at Su-Han's arm, flinging him backwards. Su-Han lands on a chimney cap.

'Grand-Master, the last I heard, I was the Guardian! And I say that Cat Noir keeps his Miraculous, and I keep mine!' Ladybug says confidently.

Su-Han was outraged. 'Insolent subordinate! Stream of Justice! Blows right down and murders the enemy armies!' He throws Cat Noir.

'I don't know how he's doing it but he's guessing our every move in advance!' Ladybug says as she attempts to punch Su-Han, but he dodges then throws her onto the floor.

'My Mira-Kung Fu is like water. It adapts and finds its way anywhere. And you are barely afloat at the mercy of the river current!' Su-Han exclaims.

Ladybug and Cat Noir both get kicked into a wall by Su-Han.

'Cat Noir, grab his staff!' Ladybug says as she points at Su-Han with one hand, and holds her yo-yo in the other. She searches on her phone for the movie Barkk was watching.

Su-Han grins. 'The claws of the hungry cat, powerless against the milkman's iron box!'

Ladybug throws her yo-yo beneath Su-Han and plays the video from earlier.

Blue Knight in Movie: En garde, my lord!

Su-Han becomes distracted. 'Has the warrior escaped?' giving Ladybug time to snag Su-Han's sack.

Ladybug smiles. 'Got it!'

Su-Han gasps. 'What?'

'Bye-bye!' Cat Noir says as he kicks him into a wall.

Cat Noir grabs his staff and Ladybug shatters the wall on Su-Han. He digs out, but Ladybug and Cat Noir are gone with his staff and the box.

Su-Han was outraged. 'If you challenge the clouds, you will face the thunder!'