LUKANETTE S4 - ROCKETEAR - PT 5

Ladybug creates a Magical Charm to give to Nino.

Ladybug takes his hand. 'Nino, take this magical charm. Always carry it with you. That way, Shadowmoth can't get to you anymore.'

Nino takes it but says, 'I won't need to use it, Ladybug!' He holds Alya's hand and looks lovingly into her eyes. 'I'll never let Shadow Moth use my love to manipulate me again.' Then he turns to Cat Noir. 'I guess I was wrong about you, my dude. I'm sorry I overreacted.' He tips his cap to him.

'Everyone has doubts now and then,' Cat Noir replies as he looks down. 'Even me...'

Ladybug looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 'Is everything okay, Cat Noir?'

'Yeah, yeah...' Cat Noir replies as he prepares his fist. 'Pound it?'

Ladybug fist bumps. 'Pound it!'

Alya takes Ladybug's hands and in doing so, secretly gives her back the fox miraculous.

'Thanks for saving Nino Ladybug!' she smiles.

'You're welcome Alya' she replies with a smile. 'Bug out!'

Cat Noir and Ladybug leap away, whereas Cat Noir is still upset, thinking about the secrets Nino had blurted out to him earlier at the boiler room.

Back in Adrien's room, Adrien is looking at a post of him with Ladybug, Rena Rouge and Carapace on the LadyBlog on his computer.

'I still can't believe Ladybug entrusted Alya and Nino with those Miraculous' Adrien said to Plagg.

Plagg eats a piece of Camembert. 'Of course, she did. She's the Guardian.'

'But they're a couple and they know each other's secret identities' Adrien replied.

'So...?' Plagg exclaims, eating another piece of Camembert.

'So, why does she make it a rule that we can't know each other's identities but it's okay for them?' Adrien replied, with annoyance in his voice.

'She's the Guardian, the Grandmaster Cheese Ripener, and you and I are just cheese on the platter. She decides what's on the menu' Plagg replies.

Meanwhile Ladybug went to detransform in secret. She gave Tikki a macaron.

'I think it's time to see how Max and Markov are doing with their little surprise for Alya' Marinette smiled.

Tikki finished her macaron. 'I'm sure Alya will love it!' Tikki replies, as Marinette transforms into Ladybug again and heads over to Max and Markov's house.

'Hey guys, how's the project coming along?' Ladybug asks Max and Markov when she swings over to Max's house.

'Great, we've finished it!' Max says.

'That was fast!' Ladybug replied, impressed. 'I'll text Alya to meet me here, she'll be so excited!'

Nino was walking Alya home, holding her hand.

'What did you want to do this evening, pretty lady?' Nino asked her.

'A movie night would be fun!' Alya replies. 'I need to unwind after today!'

'Sounds like fun, I'm so down for that!' Nino replies, as Alya's phone beeps with a message from Ladybug.

"Alya, meet me at Max's house, pronto! We have something for you!"

Alya sighs.

'What is it?' Nino asks her.