LUKANETTE S4 - MEGA LEECH - PT 5

At the Place des Vosges. Polymouse and her clones each with their own mini ice-skate Lucky Charms, starts to fight the Mini-Malediktators. One clone enters Max's ear.

Polymouse appears with her ice skate tied on her tail. 'Stop Project Oxygen!'

'Nothing will stop Protect Oxygen!' Mini- Malediktator replies. Polymouse hits him with her tail. They start to fight against each other and Polymouse slices his sash in half. They both leave Max's ear. Other Polymouse clones do the same to the Malediktator clones in Ivan, Luka, Kim, Alya, Nino, Rose and Juleka's ears. Akumas and amoks get released from the sashes and Mini-Malediktators detransform into Mini-Mayor Bourgeois clones.

'What am I doing here?' Mini-Mayor Bourgeois says, noticing his clones. 'Who are you? Why are we all so little?'

At the Place de la Concorde, Cat Noir distracts the people onto the van while Ladybug swings onto it.

'It's all good. We've got some backup now!' Ladybug says as Cat Noir grabs her wrist and Ladybug realises that he is already possessed.

'I've got her, my fellow citizens!' Malediktator says through Cat Noir.

Shadow Moth speaks to him from his lair. 'Bravo, Malediktator! Take her Miraculous!' A clone of Polymouse jumps into Cat Noir's ear.

'Yoo-hoo!' Polymouse says as Mini-Malediktator is thrown off from Cat Noir's ear with his sash destroyed. The akuma and amok are released and the Mini-Malediktator detransforms.

'Ladybug? What just happened?' Cat Noir asks.

'You were under the control of a Mini-Malediktator!'

The van starts to shake caused by the people shaking it.

'Guess I gotta buy more time?' he says.

'Just enough for me to get the rest of the team together' Ladybug replies as she swings away.

Ladybug gives Zoe, Nino, Kagami, and Max their Miraculous.

Jumping over rooftops, Ladybug comes back, along with Vesperia, Carapace, Ryuko and Pegasus.

Ladybug thinks what to do to defeat Mega Leech.

'Pegasus, teleport Vesperia!' she says.

'Voyage!' Pegasus says, and makes a portal above Mega Leech.

Vesperia jumps into the portal. 'Venom!' She says as she paralyses Mega Leech.

Meanwhile, the clones of Polymouse defeat the Mini-Malediktators one by one causing the akumas and amoks to be released.

'You're up, Ryuko!' Ladybug exclaims.

'Wind Dragon!' Ryuko gathers all the akumas and amoks around Paris together as one giant ball.

'Carapace, you're next!' Ladybug cries out.

'Shell-ter!' Carapace says, trapping all the akumas and amoks Ryuko gathered around the city, allowing Ladybug to capture them all at once.

Ladybug captures the akumas and amoks one by one. 'Time...to...de-evilize! She releases all the butterflies and feathers. 'Bye, bye!' Mega Leech vanishes and Polymouse turns back to normal size with the Lucky Charm.

Polymouse smiles. 'Thank you, Ladybug.' She is about to return the ice skate, when she says, 'Wait, where's Marinette? I saw her get affected by Malediktator, but I don't remember saving her!'

'I'm sure she's fine!' Ladybug replies.

'Please can we check? I need to make sure she's okay!' Polymouse replies.

'Of course! Uh...Luka! You know Marinette pretty well, right?' She secretly opens her yo-yo and puts the fox necklace into Luka's hand and closes his hand around it. 'Why don't you go and check that she's okay?'

'Uh... sure! I'll go find her for you!' Luka quickly runs off to find somewhere alone to transform, makes mirages of himself and Marinette and walks them over to the group.

'Found her!' Red Fox says through his Luka illusion. 'Yeah, I'm fine! Thanks for saving me!' the Marinette illusion says.

'That's a relief Marinette! I didn't remember saving you!' Polymouse says.

'Well, you did, so thank you, brave new super hero!' Illusion Marinette smiles.

'Phew!' Red Fox and Ladybug both breathe a sigh of relief.

Polymouse blushes at the compliment and gives the ice skate back to Ladybug.

'Miraculous Ladybug!' Ladybug says as she throws the ice skate into the air. Everything turns back to normal, and all the Mini-Mayor Bourgeois clones turn back into one Mayor Bourgeois.

All seven heroes do a group fist bump. 'Pound it!'

Ladybug creates a Magical Charm for Mayor Bourgeois and gives it to him.

'Mr. Mayor, this is a Magical Charm. It will protect you from becoming Shadow Moth's victim ever again' Ladybug tells him.

'Thank you, Ladybug. I really am so sorry. It's a good thing you were here to protect Paris.'

'I'm still worried about something, Mayor. What's gonna happen with Project Oxygen?'

'Well, uh..., it will have to be re-examined by a commission of experts but...'

'We're all counting on you to do the right thing.' The heroes all leave and Zoe, Nino, Max and Kagami and Luka return their miraculous to Ladybug.