LUKANETTE S4 - OPTIGAMI - PT 2

Back in the male restroom, Shadowmoth releases an akuma.

'Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize this wonderfully vile queen again!' Shadowmoth grins.

The akuma flies out of the toilets through the hallways, towards Audrey.

On the stage, Senti-Alec sees the akuma and steps away. The akuma enters the flower pin on Audrey's hat.

Shadowmoth speaks to her: 'Style Queen, I am Shadow Moth. This MC has lost all sense of style and class.'

Audrey interrupts him. 'Spare me the boring speech, Shadowmoth, give me back my powers and I'll give you the two trinkets you're so obsessed with!'

'Immediately, my queen!' Shadowmoth says, complying with her request.

A purple cloud engulfs Audrey, replacing her with Style Queen. The audience run away. Marinette looks at Luka determinedly and Luka nods.

Luka whispers to Nino and Alya, 'Follow me, I'll help us escape safely!' Nino and Alya follow Luka one way while Marinette sneaks off the opposite way.

Senti-Alec laughs mockingly at Style Queen. 'Glitter? Really? For a style queen, you sure are a fashion victim!' He runs away laughing.

Style Queen yells at him angrily. 'You're the only victim around here!'

She fires at Senti-Alec, but he jumps over a couch, and the beam turns the couch into a pile of glitter. Senti-Alec runs away laughing. She then aims at Chloe and Adrien, but then her arm is torn off when Kagami throws a chair at her.

'Go, Adrien! Run!' Kagami cries out.

'Kagami, NO!' Adrien cries.

Style Queen's arm returns. 'Since you want to play the hero, you'll be the first to get fired!' She blasts her staff at Kagami, turning her into a pile of glitter. Adrien and Chloe run away.

Nathalie reports to Shadowmoth from her room: 'Kagami Tsurugi, Holder of the Miraculous of the Dragon, neutralized.'

'We must find the others before Ladybug shows up!' Shadowmoth replies.

Meanwhile Adrien goes inside the lift and Plagg flies out of his shirt and just when he is about to transform into Cat Noir, Marinette goes into the lift as well to become Ladybug.

'Plagg, Cl- ' Adrien begins to say but gasps as he sees Marinette.

Marinette runs inside the lift, and starts saying 'Tik-' but she notices Adrien and panics. 'Ahh! Tik! Tik! Tik! Tik! Tok! Tik! It's time to get out of here!' she laughs nervously.

'Uh, yeah! I was about to go and get some help!' Adrien replies as he presses a button on the elevator.

'How brave of you!' Marinette smiles.

'Thanks!' Adrien replies scratching his neck nervously as he turns away, blushing from the compliment.

The elevator door closes.

'Cat Noir will show up!' Marinette says positively.

'Yes, and Ladybug!' Adrien replies.

They both look away from each other, worried.

Meanwhile, Style Queen is looking for Senti-Alec.

'Alec...' she calls.

Chloe appears from behind a table, giving her the location of Senti-Alec. 'This way, mom! I saw him!'

Style Queen looked at her angrily. 'I saw you laugh when that MC ridiculed me!' She fires from her cane. 'You're fired, haha!'

Chloe grabs Zoe to use her as a human shield but they both get turned into glitter.

Nathalie reports to Shadowmoth from her room: 'Chloe Bourgeois, holder of the Miraculous of the Bee, neutralized. Optigami, go find the others.'

Optigami flies out from the cup it was hiding in.

On the fire stairs, Max is helping people escape Style Queen. 'This is the safest way, run, run, go, go!' Max cries.

Optigami flies into a fire extinguisher.

Nathalie reports to Shadowmoth from her room: 'Max Kanté, holder of the Miraculous of the Horse, located.'

Shadow Moth speaks to Style Queen: 'It seems like some know-it-alls are trying to get out of here, my dear queen.'

'No one can escape my unrivalled style! Rah!' Style Queen replies as golden glitter swirls surround her and expands.

In the elevator, Marinette and Adrien collapse as it rumbles. Adrien falls on top of Marinette. 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry!' he cries, turning away, blushing like crazy.

'It's okay, I'm okay! Nothing broken! Are you okay?' she asks her friend.

'Yeah, all good!' Adrien smiles back shyly.

Meanwhile, outside the Tour Montparnasse, the whole outside of the building turns into gold, with a statue of Style Queen's head at the top.

In the lobby, Max and the other guests worry, realizing that they are trapped inside.

Style Queen appears. 'No underdressed slob gets out of here without a makeover!' She says as she activates the power from her staff to turn the victims into glitter.

Nathalie reports to Shadowmoth from her room: 'Max Kanté, holder of the Miraculous of the Horse, neutralized.

'Excellent!' Shadowmoth replies. 'Four to go my queen!' he relays to Style Queen.

In the elevator, both Adrien and Marinette touch the elevator button at the same time.

'Sorry' they both say simultaneously.

'The elevator doesn't work' Marinette says sadly.

Adrien and Marinette pull on the elevator doors, trying to open it, but they end up falling over.

'It's too hard' Adrien says sadly.

'I'm sure Cat Noir will come along to save us!' Marinette says cheerfully.

'Yeah, or Ladybug!' Adrien smiles.

Marinette turns her back to Adrien and types and sends a message on her phone to Luka.