LUKANETTE S4 - SENTIBUBBLER - PT 2

Meanwhile, in the sky, from Marinette's bubble, Mari is freaking out.

'This is worse than a nightmare! Tikki, I can't transform or everyone will see me!'

'Luka will figure something out. He's a clever and resourceful guy!' Tikki replied.

Marinette grabs her phone from her purse. 'I have to tell him that the villain is probably a sentimonster! He has to warn Cat Noir that he must not cataclysm him, or the sentimonster will get out of control and our bubbles could pop out!'

Back on the deck of the Liberty, Luka's phone vibrates from his pocket. He grabs it and sees a message from Marinette but one of Sentibubbler's bubbles takes Luka's phone away.

'No!' Luka cries.

Shadowmoth on the phone: "The only people you'll be able to communicate with now, Luka Couffaine, are me and my sentimonster!"

Marinette is nervously tapping her phone. 'Why isn't he answering? Then she sees Luka's phone float across her. 'Oh no...'

'Trust Luka, Marinette!' Tikki replied. 'He's never let you down before!'

'You're right!' Marinette replied. 'Besides, I'm sure Cat Noir will show up soon!'

Meanwhile, at the Agreste mansion, in Adrien's bedroom, Adrien was watching the unfolding news coverage on TV.

Nadja Chamack on TV: "These bubbles are floating for over five minutes now, and still no superhero in sight. Isn't that right, Clara?"

Plagg sniffs the camembert on the table. 'Aww, this cheese isn't runny enough yet...' he says sadly.

Clara Contard on TV: "Yes, Nadja, and no villain either. In fact, these bubbles are identical to the ones created by the Bubbler. Yet, in one of them, there's Nino Lahiffe, the student that was originally akumatized as the Bubbler."

Nadja on TV: "Keep your distance, Clara. Don't take any risks until Ladybug and Cat Noir get there."

Adrien was worried. "Oh no, Nino! Marinette!' he says as he stands up. 'Plagg?'

Plagg smiles. 'Well, good! By the time we're back, maybe this cheese will become edible!'

'Plagg, claws out!' Adrien says as he transforms into Cat Noir.

Meanwhile, back at the Liberty, Luka is still on the phone talking to Shadow Moth.

Shadow Moth: "Listen carefully. Ladybug will be here any minute. And since it's your family and friends, Ladybug will ask you to help her, and hand you the Miraculous of the Snake. Once she's given you the Miraculous, the Sentibubbler will be hiding nearby and capture Ladybug!"

"Cat Noir will come to save her!" Luka replied confidently.

Shadow Moth: "No. He won't even know she's been captured. Because thanks to you wanting to save your friends, you'll transform into Viperion and tell him Sentibubbler has her prisoner at the Eiffel Tower. This will get Cat Noir to follow Sentibubbler instead, right into my trap. Then you and Ladybug will be forced to give me your miraculous! It is then and only then when the three Miraculous are finally in my possession, that the Sentibubbler will release your loved ones. If you try anything to warn Ladybug or Cat Noir, I'll order the Sentibubbler to send the bubbles into the water with a small hole, so you can watch them slowly drown in a panicked agonising death!"

"You heartless monster!" Luka replies, as he looks up to the sky where his family, Nino, Rose, Amber and Marinette's bubbles are at.

Shadow Moth on the phone: "If I were you, I would do anything I could to ensure Ladybug showed up very shortly!"

Luka puts down the phone while looking up in the sky. Got to gain some time! he thinks to himself.

'I wonder why Sentibubbler didn't kidnap Luka as well Tikki?' Marinette asked her Kwami.

'Who knows? But I'm sure he'll be able to come up with a plan to save us so you can transform!' Tikki replied.

Luka begins calling from the upper deck. 'Ladybug! Please come save us!'

Marinette was confused. 'What is he doing?'

Luka starts waving his hands. 'Ladybug! Please come save us!'

'Ugh, I'm just gonna have to transform in front of everyone and later use the Miraculous of the Rabbit to go back in time! Ah, no! Time travel is never a good idea! But if I don't transform, I won't have access to any of the Miraculous. Oh! Except mine!' Marinette says as she looks at Tikki inside her purse. 'You could take it to another holder!'

'The earrings can't go through the bubble, Marinette!' Tikki replied.

Marinette sighed. 'Then, Cat Noir is our last hope.'