LUKANETTE S4 - HACK SAN - PT 2

Meanwhile, in Nathalie's room. Nathalie holds Hack-San on her palm.

'Hack-San behaves like a computer virus' Gabriel says.

Nathalie plugs Hack-San into her tablet, corrupting it.

'The network will be easy for the sentimonster to find your prey' Nathalie replies.

'Perfect' Gabriel smirks.

Back at the Jardins du Trocadéro, Luka decides to play a nice calming tune on his guitar to try to keep everyone in positive spirits. Tikki finds his music so calming and his jacket pocket so warm, that she soon falls asleep.

Max and Markov continue to monitor Kim's push-ups.

'108, 109, 110...' Markov counts

Alix continues to roller skate.

'111, 112, 113, 114...' Markov keeps counting as he switches the laptop window to the chess game. "Queen to B-3." Then he switches to his call with Anne-Jeanne. "Have you had time to read my dinosaur theory?" He switches back to the push-up counter. '120, 121, 122...' Suddenly, a picture of a cute kitty pops up on the laptop as Markov gasps in awe. 'Aww! What a cute kitty cat!'

Upon clicking on the window of a cute kitty, Hack-San corrupts the laptop, sending the virus travelling through the wire that is connected on Markov, ending up being corrupted as well.

'Markov?' Max gasps.

Luka stops playing and listens in.

Markov gets completely corrupted by Hack-San's virus and terminates all his current activities on the laptop.

Thanks to the virus, Markov suddenly develops a mean streak. "Playing chess with you is utterly uninteresting!" He exclaims to Andre, exiting their chess game and moves to his call with Anne-Jeanne. "And you, you better give up on science before science gives up on you!" He cuts his call with Anne-Jeanne. 'As for you, Kim, instead of trying to rise to this challenge, you should try raising your IQ!'

'Markov! What's up with you?' Max asks, in shock at his behaviour.

Luka came over to Max. 'What's going on Max?' he asked.

'Something's wrong with Markov, he's not himself!' Max replied with tears forming in his eyes.

'Humans do not make me laugh. Humans are neither funny nor intelligent. Humans do not have any good qualities whatsoever!' Markov starts to hover away.

'Markov!' Max cries out as he runs after Markov.

'Max, wait!' Luka cries out, running after him.

In the Parisian streets, a corrupted Markov flies on the streets, sabotaging a traffic light, causing traffic to vehicles on the road. Markov laughs maniacally. Max and Luka watch helplessly.

In Shadowmoth's lair, the lair window opens.

'Ah, I can feel the hate for humans coursing through this robot's circuitry!' He creates an akuma. 'Fly away, my lovely akuma, and evilize his electronic heart once again!' Shadowmoth smirks evilly.

The akuma flies out of the window and is heading straight towards Markov.

In the Parisian streets, the akuma arrives and slips inside Markov's system, entering his CPU.

Shadowmoth speaks to him from his lair. 'Robustus, I am Shadow Moth. You have been infected by Hack-San, my viral sentimonster. From now on, no matter what you do, you will feel nothing but negative emotions!'

'I despise you, Shadowmoth!' Markov replies angrily.

'As you should' Shadowmoth replies. 'Unfortunately, I'm the only one who can end your suffering by destroying Hack-San. However, I will only do that in one condition.'

'I'm suspecting you want Ladybug and Cat Noir's precious Miraculous!' Markov replies.

'That's right! And in order to fulfill your mission, I'm giving you the power to rule over humans!' Shadowmoth replies.

'Perfect!!' Markov exclaims.

The akuma completely takes control over him and transforms into Robustus. He releases a big radius of energy in the whole city of Paris, infecting all devices and gadgets with the virus that came from Hack-San.

Back in the Jardins du Trocadéro, Marc receives a phone call from Markov.

'Markov?' Marc says as he presses to answer the call only to have his phone corrupted by Robustus, and him along with it.

Robustus speaks to him through the phone: "Human, I am Robustus. Give me what you hold most valuable!"

Marc points his phone at Nathaniel. "Our manga is what we hold most valuable."

Nathaniel gasps. 'What's happening to you? Aahhhhh!' Nathaniel gets sucked into Marc's phone.

In the Parisian streets, Max and Luka lose sight of Markov.

'Markov? Markov, where are you?' Max calls out as his phone rings, getting a call from Markov. 'Markov? Are you okay? Come back to me buddy!' He presses to answer only to have his phone corrupted.

Robustus speaks to him through the phone: "I am Robustus. Give me what you hold most valuable!"

Max is now infected and controlled by Hack-San's virus. "A back-up from Markov's program is what I hold most valuable." He brings out his flash drive, which gets sucked into his phone.

Luka gasps. 'Max?' His phone rings as well, with Markov on the screen.

Robustus speaks to Max: "From now on, every time I call you, you will answer and you will obey me!"

"At your command, Robustus." Max replies.

Luka gasps. 'Markov's been akumatized?' He removes the phone battery from his phone. Then he remembers something. He gasps. 'I have to warn Juleka!'

Meanwhile, in the train. Marinette continues to send texts to Luka.

Marinette: "Remember, once you've called out "Miraculous Ladybug", don't forget to give them the magical charm. That's all. X-O-X-O."

The virus that Robustus spread reaches Marinette's family, making them fall off their seats and turning the lights off. Sabine scowls at Tom and Marinette.

'It's not our fault! Promise!' Tom and Marinette say simultaneously.

Continuous ringing of everyone's phones resonates inside their cabin, with all of them receiving a call from Markov.

Marinette knows something is wrong. 'There's something weird— Don't pick up!!'

But she's too late. Tom and Sabine press their phones to answer and become infected by the computer virus.

Robustus: "Human, I am Robustus. Give me what you hold most valuable!"

Tom and Sabine hold up their phones to Marinette. 'Marinette, you're what we hold most valuable' they say simultaneously as Marinette panically begins to escape her computer virus-infected parents.

Other passengers begin inserting their most prized possessions through their phones.

Marinette continues to escape, locking a cabin door shut to prevent her parents from catching her.

'Marinette...' Tom calls to her.

'Sweetheart...' Sabine calls to her as well.

Marinette was terrified. Luka, I'm counting on you! She thinks to herself as she continues to escape.

'You're what we hold most valuable.' Tom and Sabine call to her.