LUKANETTE - MR. PIGEON 72 - PT 3

When Adrien's fans arrive they help distract the bodyguard while I pull a reluctant Kagami inside the pool house.

I took her to the girls changing room and gave her a spare swimsuit.

'Here, put this on!' I said excitedly.

'Marinette, I really don't think-'

'You can thank me enough? Don't sweat it, just call me matchmaker Marinette!' I said as I got changed into my swimsuit and Kagami sighed and changed as well.

After we had changed, we snuck around to spy on Adrien.

I giggled. 'I bet you're already starting to fall in love with him again!' nudging Kagami with my elbow.

'No' she replied.

'That's just because you haven't seen him in action yet!' I replied.

As if right on cue, Bob Roth yelled 'Action!'

We watch as Adrien jumps off the diving board but sneezes mid jump and lands awkwardly.

Bob Roth starts blaming Mr Ramier and his pigeons for messing up.

I turned to Kagami. 'So, did you see how handsome he is? Did you feel your heart beat faster? Did you get the shivers? Tingles in your fingers?'

'The only thing I felt was sorry for that poor pigeon tamer' Kagami replied.

'That's because you haven't looked in each others eyes yet. Oh, I have an idea!'

Kagami groaned.

I picked her up and carry Kagami out into the open.

'What are you doing Marinette? Put me down right now!' Kagami said.

'I'm having your eyes meet! There! He's looking at you! Look at him! Look at him!'

I must have distracted Adrien because he accidentally fell into the water. I didn't want to get Kagami in trouble so I quickly hid around the corner.

'So, did you feel anything looking into his eyes?' I asked excitedly.

'No Marinette, I didn't feel anything, except for shame, for me, for Adrien and for this ridiculously embarrassing situation. I'm leaving' she replied.

'It's because you were too far apart. It's when you're closer together that you'll really feel it! Oh, I have another idea!' I said grabbing Kagami's arm.

'Uggghhh....' Kagami groaned as I pulled her along.

We got to the top level where the diving board is and I pulled Kagami out behind me.

'Marinette! Stop, this is completely crazy!' she said.

'Love is crazy! So stop thinking too much and dive in!' I said pulling her in front of me and pushing her into Adrien as they both lost their balance and fell into the pool together.

Adrien was surprised and confused.

'Kagami? Marinette? I thought I saw you two here before, what are you doing here? The pool is supposed to be closed to the public while we're filming' he said.

Kagami had already swum to the side and walked away as I went back down the stairs to the bottom level.

To be honest, Adrien looked a bit heartbroken to see Kagami again. I was sure if they just talked about their feelings they would find out they're perfect for each other and make up. But maybe I was rushing things.