LUKANETTE S4 - SENTIBUBBLER - PT 1

Early one Saturday morning, Marinette is tossing and turning in her sleep. 'No, Shadowmoth....no!'

She wakes up with a jolt and realises it was just a nightmare. That was unsettling Marinette thinks to herself as she hears her Mom calling her.

'Marinette! Are you up? Remember you promised to help me in the bakery this morning!'

'Coming Mom!' Mari calls out in reply as Tikki yawns on her pillow.

'Any chance for some breakfast?' Tikki asks as Mari smiles as she gets dressed.

'Sure Tikki, I'll be sure to bring some back for everyone when I'm done too!'

'Yay!' the Kwamis all reply as Tikki hides in her purse as she heads downstairs and puts her apron on.

Later, about noon, after leaving some macarons for the Kwamis, Marinette goes over to the Liberty. She's bringing a basket full of cupcakes she made and a box of Strawblueberry Delight macarons to share with the Couffaine's.

'Marinette! Arnaka greets her when she arrives. 'Good to see ya, lass!'

'Hello Mrs Couffaine!'

'Call me Arnaka lassie, Mrs Couffaine was my mother! We're not too formal round ere!' Arnaka winked.

'What's that delightful smell?' Marinette asked.

'I was just making lunch! Feel free to join us lassie! There's plenty to go around!' Arnaka smiled.

'I brought some goodies to share with everyone too!' Marinette said, showing her the basket. 'I've been experimenting with new recipes for cupcakes and I want you all to tell me what you think!'

'Sounds great lassie! You and your parents always make the best treats!' Arnaka replied. 'Now I bet you're looking for Luka, he's around somewhere. Amber, his friend from school is here and they're finishing off a school project together.'

As if right on cue, Luka and Amber came up on deck.

'Hey Marinette!' Amber said. 'Good to see you again!'

'Hi Amber, you too!' Marinette replied.

'Hi my melody' Luka smiled going up to her and giving her a kiss on the forehead. 'I've missed you!' he smiled warmly.

'I've missed you too, my prince!' Marinette replied.

'Amber and I were just finishing up writing a song and dance for a school assignment. I'm going to perform it on my guitar and Amber is going to dance to it!' Luka said.

'Sounds like fun!' Mari replied.

'It is! I get to do all my own choreography!' Amber replied.

Nino came on board. 'Hey everyone!'

'Hey Nino!' Luka and Marinette said together.

'Hey Luka, I was wondering if you had those vinyls you were going to put aside for me?' Nino asked.

'Oh sure, they're in my cabin, I'll go get them!' Luka replied.

'No Alya today?' Marinette asked him while Luka was gone.

'Nah, she's off for the day, visiting her grandma on the other side of town with her folks! She'll be back tomorrow.'

'That's nice!' Mari replied. 'That's right, I remember her telling me she'll be away for the weekend!'

'Yeah, in the meantime I'm working on some new playlists for deejaying. That's why I asked Luka if I could borrow some of his vinyls!'

Juleka and Rose were chatting and laughing with Jagged Stone in the living room.