LUKANETTE - PSYCHOMEDIAN - PT 6

Back at Le Grand Palais, everyone was taking their seats again for the Harry Clown show. Marinette and Luka walked over to Adrien holding hands.

'Hey Adrien!' Marinette said.

'Oh hey Marinette! Hey Luka! I didn't know you guys would be coming! It's more fun with friends, you know!' Adrien replied with a smile.

'Listen, I wanted to apologize for earlier in the line. I was trying to do Harry Clown's sketch to make you laugh but...I don't have his natural comedic talent' she said sadly.

'Well, it was a bit awkward. But you're wrong! For example, earlier at school when you were talking to the girls, I had no idea what you were saying, but you were gesturing wildly, like this and like that!' Adrien said acting out her poses.

Marinette, Adrien and Luka giggled.

'Wait, so you weren't laughing at Harry Clown's sketch?' Marinette asked.

'No. I don't think anyone could make me laugh more than you just being you Marinette.' Adrien smiled.

'Really?' she said, surprised.

'Yep!' Adrien replied.

Marinette smiled as the show began.

                              **********

After the show Luka led Marinette to his bike and they put on their helmets and Luka started off.

'Where are you taking me Luka? This isn't the way home.'

'You'll see' Luka smiled.

He took Marinette to his special place under the bridge.

But when Marinette saw it she got flashbacks of when Luka was akumatised in that very spot.

'I can't do this! Please take me home Luka!' she cried.

Luka gasped. 'My melody, what's wrong? This is supposed to be your special place too, a place to get away and be yourself and not have to please others all the time' he said softly as he held her in his arms.

'But now, my mind goes back to when you were akumatised here and it just terrifies me now' she replied, clutching his shirt as she sobbed into his chest.

'Oh my melody...I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do to make it better.'

He kissed her hair and rubbed her back lovingly.

'Wait...you can't, but Ladybug can. Wait here!' Marinette said excitedly as she ran off to transform.

She came back as Ladybug and pointed to Luka's pick necklace she gave him.

'Can I borrow this?' she asked. 'Of course!' Luka replied, taking it off and handing it to her without hesitation.

'Be right back!' she said as she ran off somewhere secret. She placed the necklace inside her yo-yo and placed her hands around the yo-yo and focused all her love and energy on the necklace. After about a minute she took the necklace out of the yo-yo and said 'Spots off!' and detransformed. 'There!' she said with a smile.

She ran back to Luka. Then she puts the necklace around his neck again and says 'Luka Couffaine, please wear this magical charm always, to protect you from further akuma attacks. All my love for you has gone into this necklace, to protect you always. I love you and I never ever want to lose you.' And she kisses him passionately as Luka holds her close.

'Thank you my melody' he whispers. 'I love you too.'

'Love is powerful Luka. It might be the most powerful emotion there is. Even stronger than Shadowmoth's power. You proved that today. So thank you!' Marinette said softly.

'Anytime my melody' Luka whispered.

'Do you think I went too far with my angry act though?' Marinette asked.

'Maybe!' Luka giggled. 'But look at it this way, you're better than acting angry than doing a Harry Clown sketch' Luka smiled.

'Yeah. And it's good that I can make my friends laugh, just by being me!'

'So true my angel!' Luka replied.

And from then on, Marinette was never scared of their special place again.

THE END