LUKANETTE S4 - DEAREST FAMILY - PT 4

Meanwhile, back in the living room. Gina, Rolland, Tom and Sabine continue to argue.

'What Marinette needs is some rules of discipline!' Rolland says.

'Nonsense! What she needs is more freedom!' Gina retorts.

'What she needs is a dad who can protect her from everything!!' Tom says.

'The person who knows best what Marinette needs is Marinette herself!' Sabine adds.

In Shadowmoth's lair, the window opens.

'A family divided by a tradition that was supposed to bring them together! How terribly sad!' He opens his hand to corrupt a butterfly. 'Luckily, I just have the recipe to reconcile them!' He turns it into a megakuma. 'Fly away, my megakuma, and once again, plunge this family into darkness!'

The megakuma flies out the window, now targeted towards the Dupain-Cheng family.

At the Dupain-Cheng living room, the megakuma breaks the magical charm's protection and enters in the charm inserted in the galette.

Shadowmoth speaks to the four of them from his lair: 'Dearest Family, I am Shadow Moth. Don't worry, your magical charms won't stop you from getting your powers back.'

The magical charms in Sabine and Rolland's possession are destroyed.

Shadowmoth continues: 'Each of you thinks they know Marinette better than the others. To help you figure this out, I'm returning your powers to all of you.'

The megakuma's power engulf Tom, Sabine, Rolland and Gina, transforming them into Weredad, Qilin, Bakerix and Befana, respectively.

Shadowmoth grins. 'Weredad, Bakerix, Befana, and Qilin, may the strongest of you raise Marinette as they please! But in return, bring me the Miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir.'

'I'm coming, Marinetta. Your Befana will set you free!' Befana says as she twirls her gun in her fingers.

'That's not how it's done! I'll give you the discipline you need!' Bakerix replies.

'I'm the only one that can protect my little girl!' Weredad yells.

'Marinette! I won't let them control your life!' Qilin cries out.

The four of them race up the stairs to Marinette's room.

In Marinette's room, Luka and Ladybug feel the room rumbling as her akumatized family downstairs attempt to open her trapdoor all at once.

Ladybug whispers to the kwamis. 'Quick, hide!'

The kwamis find their places to hide as Ladybug gets on her feet, grabs Luka and they both go up on the balcony. Weredad breaks the trapdoor.

'My baby's not here!' Weredad cries.

Bakerix points at the open balcony trapdoor. 'She snuck out!'

Qilin turns to Weredad. 'You frightened her!'

Bakerix turns to Weredad. 'It's your fault!'

'No, your fault!' Weredad replies to Bakerix.

'No, it's yours!' Befana says to Weredad.

Qilin turns to Befana. 'No, yours!'

'No, it's yours!' Bakerix says.

'It's yours!' Weredad replies.

The four of them continue to argue. Weredad breaks the roof above Marinette's room.

'Marinette!!!' Weredad cries.