LUKANETTE - GLACIATOR 2.0 - PT 3

Back at the Agreste mansion, Adrien enters Gabriel's atelier. The bodyguard closes the door.

‘I'd like to speak to you, Adrien’ Gabriel said.

‘As you wish, Father’ Adrien replies apathetically.

‘Umm, is everything alright?’ Gabriel asks him.

‘Yes, Father’ Adrien apathetically replies.

‘Good’ Gabriel says as Adrien walks to the door but he stops him. ‘Adrien, since your mother disappeared, I... must've been distant, but...’

‘I don't blame you, Father’ Adrien replies.

‘I want you to know that, if you needed to, you could... talk to me’ Gabriel says.

‘If I needed to, Father, I would’ Adrien replies as he walks out the door and up to his bedroom.

‘Wow! Your father actually said three whole sentences! All those warm feelings, enough to melt a wheel of raclette! Oh, raclette cheese! What a great idea!’ Plagg says.

‘I don't want to be like my father, tied to a memory of something that can never be again!’ Adrien replies angrily. ‘Plagg, claws out!’

He transforms into Cat Noir and jumps out of the window.

Meanwhile, in the Tsurugi car, outside the Place des Vosges, Marinette gets in and sits beside Kagami.

‘I'm worried about Adrien. His sword has lost its edge’ Kagami says sadly.

‘His what has lost its what?’ Mari replies, but Kagami silences her, raising her hand.

‘Marinette, you understand him best and could help him be happy again’ Kagami says.

‘Kagami, have you changed your mind and still have feelings for Adrien?’ Marinette asks her, with a smug grin.

Kagami blushed. ‘Maybe... yes...’

‘Then you should declare your love for him Kagami! Then it would make him happy again!’

‘I don't know Marinette...’ Kagami replies, as she thinks Adrien has a crush on Marinette.

‘I think he just needs a friend right now. Please help him any way you can Marinette. You see him more at school’ Kagami asks her.

‘I will try my best Kagami! Speaking of help though I was wondering if you could give me advice on something’ Marinette asked her.

‘What's that?’ Kagami asks.

‘Well I want to tell Luka a love declaration of how I feel about him. Something as good as he told me back when he was first akumatised.’

‘You need to find someone you have no feelings for. That way you can practice your declaration with that person without your emotions getting in the way' Kagami suggests.

‘Isn't that a little weird?’ Marinette replies.

‘Weirder than what you usually do? It's a proven technique. Even books written about it’ Kagami replies.

‘But what if... the person I'm practicing on falls for me? Since I don't feel the same way, couldn't there be awful consequences?’ Marinette replies, concerned.

‘That's why you must be sure that the person you pick has zero chance of falling for you’ Kagami replies.

‘Okay, hopefully I can find someone. Thanks Kagami!’ Marinette replies as she steps out of the car and the Tsurugi car drives away.

‘But who can I find to do this weird love declaration practice with?’

‘I can play Luka if you want!’ Tikki replies.