LUKANETTE S4 - PENALTEAM - PT 2

Chloe had followed Ms Bustier into the classroom.

'Chloe, I am very upset with your attitude of late. That was a very mean thing you said outside just now. If this attitude continues, I will put you in detention young lady. This is your first warning. Three strikes and it's detention over lunch break. Understand?' Ms Bustier says.

'Yes, Ms Bustier' Chloe replies.

The bell rang and the rest of the class hurried in.

'Take your seats quickly please!' Ms Bustier began. Marinette opened her box of Strawblueberry Delight macarons and Ms Bustier took one. 'Thank you, Marinette, but put those away now, you can give the rest out at recess.'

'Yes, Ms Bustier!' Marinette replied, putting the boxes on her desk.

Ms Bustier called the roll then addressed the class.

'Now, I have some exciting news!' Ms Bustier began. 'After recess today we will be going over to the Parc des Princes and having a game of soccer. I have asked Mr Didier Roustan to join us as well as some students from the Conservatoire de Bordeaux Jacques Thibaud School to play against.'

'Where have I heard that school before?' Marinette whispered to Alya.

'Isn't that where Luka goes to school?' Alya whispered in reply.

'Oh yeah! I hope he comes!' Mari smiles.

Mylene smiled and whispered to Ivan: 'I hope my friend Amber comes!'

Ivan smiled at her.

Ms Bustier continues. 'I'm hoping this field trip will teach you how to play together and develop some team spirit.'

Just then Lila came into the classroom. 'Sorry I'm late Ms Bustier! I twisted my ankle this morning. I have a doctors note!' she said, hobbling over and handing the note to her teacher.

'Seems to be in order. Well, in that case there will be no expectation for you to play in the soccer game today, but I do expect you to come and watch because you will still learn a lot about teamwork from spectating. Kim, will you please help Lila to her seat? In fact, it might be better if you sit at the front while your ankle heals. Nino, would you mind swapping seats with Lila and sitting next to Nathaniel please?'

'Of course, Ms Bustier!' Nino got up and grabbed his stuff and headed to the back row as Kim got up and helped Lila to her seat beside Adrien. 'Thank you, Kim!' Lila smiled at him before she grinned cunningly at Chloe as she walked past.

Chloe was furious. 'How dare she get to sit next to my Adrikins!' she whispered at Sabrina.

'Okay everyone, turn to chapter 12 in your math books please' Ms Bustier says as class begins.

At recess, Marinette gives out the rest of her Strawblueberry Delight macarons to Ivan, Marc, Nathaniel and other students that didn't get one earlier.

Nathaniel sighs. 'I'm really not looking forward to this field trip. I know nothing about soccer and I've never been very into sports at all. And I have no idea who this Didier Roustan even is.'

'Woah, hold up Nath!' Marc exclaimed. 'Did you say Didier Roustan?'

'Yeah, why, do you know him?' Nathaniel asked.

'He's a legend in sports journalism! I just have to meet him!' Marc exclaimed.

'Well, I would gladly swap places with you' Nathaniel replied.

After recess was over Ms Bustier led the class out to the bus. The students all piled on the bus and they set off towards the Parc des Princes.

'Psst! Nathaniel!' Marc whispers, hiding under a seat.