Prologue - Part 5

Meanwhile, Hawkmoth was still with Chloe.

'See, I kept up my end of the bargain, your parents are free. I'm giving you the chance to prove to Ladybug that you are not someone to be trifled with. You will be able to have your own army of super heroes and nobody's identity will have to be hidden again. You've helped Ladybug, you've trusted her and what has she done for you in return?'

Chloe scowled. 'Nothing, absolutely nothing! Ladybug is irrelevant, utterly irrelevant!'

She put the bee miraculous hair comb in her hair.

Pollen appeared. 'My queen, please listen...'

'Silence! You will speak only when spoken to! Pollen, buzz on!' Chloe said.

Luka meanwhile was still comforting Marinette in the park. Marinette pulled out of the hug and stared into his shimmering blue eyes.

'Thank you, Luka,' Marinette said.

'Do you feel better?' Luka smiled as he wiped away her tears with his thumb.

'I do' Marinette said. 'But I would feel even better if I could tell you... my secret.'

'Only if you're sure Marinette' Luka replied. 'You know I would never want to pressure you into anything.'

'I know' Marinette said. 'You love me for who I am, flaws and all. And I know I can trust you with what I'm about to tell you.'

She looked around to make sure nobody was in earshot.

'I have so many extra responsibilities than just school, friends and family because...I am Ladybug.'

Luka hugged her tightly. 'That must have been so hard for you to tell me Marinette. I'm glad you told me. I'm always here for you whenever you need help. As Marinette or Ladybug.' He smiled lovingly at her.

'Thank you, Luka,' she said as she smiled lovingly back at him.

Hawkmoth had akumatised the transformed Chloe as Queen Bee into Miracle Queen and took her to the Trocadéro.

She had thousands of wasps at her disposal.

'Citizens of Paris! The reign of superheros is over and nobody needs to hide their identity anymore! Sting them! Sting them all! Make them mine!' Miracle Queen cried out as the wasps went all over Paris stinging all in their path and making them all yellow-eyed, mind-controlled minions.

Luka and Marinette were still hugging when Luka saw the approaching wasps.

'Marinette, watch out!' he cried out as he spun her around and took a sting for her. He resisted it but managed to get out the words, 'Go...save...Paris' before succumbing to Miracle Queen's control.

'Luka? Oh no! Not those again!' Marinette cried out as she quickly grabbed her water power macaron and said 'Tikki, power up!' as Tikki ate the macaron and she said 'Aqua Tikki, spots on!' as she dove into the canal to escape the wasps. She transformed into Aquabug and could breathe underwater.

'I should have known that Hawkmoth had a bigger plan all along. The battle's not over!' she exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Adrien was still with Kagami and notices Miracle Queen's wasps. Adrien gasps, and pulls Kagami towards him protectively, much to Kagami's confusion. Horrified, Kagami notices the wasps and defensively pushes Adrien out of the way and gets stung herself.

'No, Kagami!' Adrien cries as wasps start chasing Adrien as he stands and runs. He reaches in his jacket for his water power up Camembert.

'Plagg, lunch time!' Adrien says as he throws the Camembert which Plagg catches in his mouth and transforms him into Aqua Plagg.

'Aqua Plagg, Claws Out!' Adrien says as he transforms into Aqua Noir, and dives into the water, safe from the wasps.

What on earth is going on? Aqua Noir wondered.