LUKANETTE S4 - MEGA LEECH - PT 3

Thanks to Alya's live feed on her LadyBlog, interest in the situation was rapidly rising.

'Mylene! Look!' Amber said, as people started coming into the park from all over.

Tom & Sabine, Fred (Mylene's father), Alya's sisters Nora, Ella and Etta, came over to the park as well, joining Mylene, Amber and the majority of their class in the chant.

Mayor Bourgeois was feeling exasperated. 'Come on! Will you just let me rehabilitate in peace?'

Luka squeezes Marinette's hand. 'Sorry, Mayor Bourgeois, but we can't let you do this.' Marinette blushes, so proud of him.

'Cutting down these trees is wrong!' Adrien says angrily.

Mayor Bourgeois sighs. 'Roger, do something, will you?!'

'To tell you the truth, Mr. Mayor, I've been thinking and it seems like these kids are onto something' Roger replies.

'You're not paid to think, Roger, but to obey' Mayor Bourgeois replies.

'You lost your mind, Mr. Mayor? These are just kids!' Marinette's Dad, Tom cried out.

Fred was indignant. 'I support my daughter one hundred percent!' he stated.

'No one's messing with any trees on my watch!' Alya's sister Nora says.

Mayor Bourgeois began to feel infuriated. 'I'm trying to help you people! Ah, you're all being ridiculous!

Wayhem arrives with a few other people.

'If Adrien wants to save the trees, we're gonna save the trees!' he says, as everyone cheers.

Nadja had arrived from the news station with her cameraman. 'Mr. Mayor, it seems everyone is opposed to Project Oxygen, including Adrien Agreste, even though his own father is involved. Are you going to resign?'

Mayor Bourgeois sighs. 'Yes, I mean no, I don't know.'

At Gabriel's atelier, Gabriel watches live coverage of the protest which is posted on the LadyBlog.

The people in the video are still chanting. 'Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen!' A call from Mayor Bourgeois pops out from his computer and he answers it.

Mayor Bourgeois on the phone says: 'Gabriel, it's André. I'm a bit overwhelmed here with our project, I need your help.'

'Don't worry, André. I'm sure you'll find a way to change people's minds. When one fights for a good cause, one always finds a solution.' He ends the call. 'And if you don't find a solution, my old friend, destiny will come to your aid.' He presses the buttons from the painting of Emilie and heads to his lair.

Back at the Place des Vosges, Nadja continues to ask the mayor questions.

'Mr. Mayor, it's just been confirmed that citizens are banding together all over Paris to protect the trees. What do you have to say?'

'Uh...' Reporters continue to interview Mayor Bourgeois who is getting overwhelmed.

In Shadowmoth's lair, the window opens.

'A powerful man rendered powerless. His plans disappear into thin air. This calls for the strongest of actions.' He pulls out a feather and creates an amok and creates an akuma. 'Amok, akuma, go forth and evilize our dear Mayor' he says, as the akuma and amok fly out.

Back at the Place des Vosges, Amber was getting excited. 'Look at all these supporters Mylene! We're winning, the Mayor is weakening!' Amber grabbed Mylene's hands and they jumped around excitedly.

Mayor Bourgeois is devastated when the akuma and amok enter to his sash.

Shadowmoth speaks to him from his lair. 'Malediktator, I am Shadowmoth. They're challenging your authority? Why bother trying to convince them when you can make them change their minds?'

Mayor Bourgeois sighs. 'I'd like to, Shadow Moth, but I can't be everywhere and control all my fellow citizens at once.'

Shadowmoth replies, 'You can't do this alone, but it's only because you're lacking a good deputy. I'm giving you the power to create your own sentimonster to assist you. This will allow you to be everywhere at once and force everyone to agree with you. All I ask in return are Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous.'

Mayor Bourgeois grins. 'Excellent political strategy, Shadowmoth.' He transforms into Malediktator. The reporters all gasp. 'Greetings, my fellow citizens!' He summons Mega Leech. 'By the power vested in me, Mega Leech, clone me!' He enters Mega Leech's mouth and releases millions of tiny clones of him.

Hundreds of Mini-Malediktators rain down. 'Here I am, my fellow citizens!' A clone of him enters Nino's ear.

Mini-Malediktator clears his throat. 'Now, fellow citizens...'

Nino is now possessed. 'I will be everywhere!'

The reporters are also possessed. 'Everywhere!' they say.

'Oh, so that's rehabilitating!' Kim says, as a clone enters his ear and he becomes possessed. 'I'm root for clean air, my fellow citizens!' He starts to kick a tree.

A clone enters Max's ear and he joins Kim. 'You've got it, my fellow citizens!'

Marinette and Adrien run away to find a place to hide, while Nadja, Tom, Alix, Rose, Juleka, and Nora start to destroy the trees around them.

'Mylene, what's happening to everyone?' Amber cries.

'The mayor has been akumatised and his mini clones are making everyone take his side!' Mylene cries, becoming scared.

Luka, Joshua and Owen all became possessed my Malediktator too. 'Join us in support of Project Oxygen my fellow citizens!' they say, walking towards Mylene and Amber.

Meanwhile, a clone tries to enter Mylène's ear and Ivan pushes her out of the way.

Mylene gasps. 'Ivan! NOOOOOO!' The clone enters Ivan's ear instead. 'And I find that! Long live Project Oxygen, my fellow citizens!'

Mylène runs away, terrified.

'Mylene! Come back, it's not safe!' Amber cries.

Amber looks at all the mini-Malediktators coming at her. She grins. 'Interpretive dance mode activated!' she says, as she begins to dance.

Her moves were incredible. The Mini-Malediktators couldn't get anywhere near her. She kept dancing and headed over to where Mylene had run off to.

Adrien had managed to find somewhere to transform into Cat Noir.

Alya tries to avoid multiple clones from entering her ear when Cat Noir hits a clone with his staff.

'I forbid you to touch me, my fellow citizen!' Mini-Malediktator says.

'And I forbid you to forbid me, Mr. Mini-Mayor' Cat Noir replies as he slingshots the clone away.

A clone enters Alya's ear. 'Get Cat Noir, my fellow citizens!' Ivan, Kim, Luka and Max chase after him.

Shadowmoth speaks from his lair. 'Malediktators, seize his Miraculous!'

Cat Noir fights them back and lands on the fountain.

Cat Noir looked worried. 'I don't know where you are, but I can sure use a helping claw, Ladybug.'