LUKANETTE S4 - ⭐WISHMAKER - PT 1

At the Collège Françoise Dupont, in Ms. Bustier's Classroom, Ms. Bustier hands over career questionnaires to Marinette.

Mr. Damocles was there addressing the class. 'Your class representative, Marinette, is going to be handing you a questionnaire to fill out regarding your study options after school.'
Marinette begins to distribute the questionnaires, starting with Sabrina.
Chloe groans. 'All of this is utterly useless! I already know what I want to be when school is over: rich, because I'm already rich. And the baker girl, well, the baker girl. Oh, just plain ridiculous! Yes, being ridiculous would be right up your alley, Marinette Dupain-Cheng' she smirks.

Marinette stares angrily at her.

'You know, Chloe, people are defined by their choices and what they decide to do with their lives. That's why I'm asking you to start defining yourselves by deciding what you want to do later on. It's not just about your future careers, but also what you want out of your life' Ms. Bustier says as Marinette hands over a questionnaire to Chloe.

'If some of you aren't sure yet about what you want to do, the Paris Career Expo will be held this weekend in various locations throughout the city! You'll meet professionals who would tell you about their careers!' Mr Damocles added.

Ms. Bustier opens a projected map behind her. 'The document that Marinette just handed you includes a map of Paris with the locations of each career booth.'

Marinette hands a questionnaire to Alya.
Alya whispers to Marinette. 'How about "superhero"? Do you think that could count as a job?' They both smile at each other.

'I would add that you should never let the context impose your costume on you. You should choose your costume yourself! Speaking of which, I, myself, would be present at the charity stand as... ' Mr Damocles zooms out of the door and comes back as The Owl while breathing heavily. 'The Owl! Hoo-hoo! Your daily righter of wrongs!'

After school at the Agreste mansion, in Adrien's room, Adrien looks sadly on his career booklet.
'Don't you wanna continue to model?' Plagg asks him.

'I don't think so, Plagg. I'm doing it now because my father asks me to, and I realize now I don't know what else I wanna do. I never ask myself that question' Adrien replies.
'What do you think of Cat Noir as a career?' Plagg suggests.

'Well, since Ladybug keeps giving Miraculous out to other holders, one day she probably won't need me anymore' Adrien says sadly.

'Don't worry, I will always be here for you' Plagg replies. 'Hey, if you want, we could even open a cheese shop together! Just imagine... "Plagg and Cat Noir's Fromagerie"!'

Adrien chuckles. 'You can't eat cheese if you're trying to sell it.'
'Oh, you're right. Good point. What's a job where you get to eat cheese, then?' Plagg asks.

Adrien smiles. 'Why don't we start by visiting the food trade booths?' He says as he grabs his bag. 'Come on, Plagg, it's time to think about our future!'

Meanwhile, in Marinette's room, Mari continuously taps her pen on her table while her career booklet is still blank. Tikki and Pollen are beside her.

Marinette sighs. 'My life is complicated. But at least one thing is simple: I know what I wanna do later! No need to go to the Paris Career Expo for that!'

Pollen was confused. 'What's a career, dear Guardian?'
'Oh- Well, it's... your job! Something really important that you do and gives meaning to your life!' Mari replies.

'Oh! So, your job is being the Guardian of the Miraculous!' Roaar replies.

'Of course not! It's being a student!' Mullo says.

'Not at all! It's making presents for Luka!' Xuppu says.

'Well-' Mari begins.

'She said "something important", like when she crafted the big doll house to hide the Miracle Box!' Longg says.

'Or when she designed the alarm for this room! What a masterpiece!' Wayzz replies.

Marinette sighs. 'Sure, I love crafting but-'

'You guys don't get it! What gives meaning to her life is to be in love Luka, that's her job!' Ziggy says.

'Yeah, I love the sound of his guitar!' Fluff adds.

Kaalki cut in. 'No, no, her real career is being Ladybug and carve her name in history by her glorious deeds, of course!'

'Silence, kwamis!' Sass says. 'Let's listen to the guardian. Marinette, what is the real important thing that will bring meaning to your life?'

Marinette becomes indecisive and groans. 'I don't know anymore! I guess I'm not so sure what my real job should be after all!'

'Maybe you should go visit a few booths at the Paris Career Expo!' Tikki suggests.

'You're right Tikki! Plus Luka has his own booth there, I should go along to support my boyfriend!' Mari says, heading out the trap door as Tikki flies into her purse.