LUKANETTE S4 - HACK SAN - PT 4

On the rooftops, LordBug and Cat Noir get a call from Markov and decline it.

'Help! Please help me! Cat Noir, Ladybug! Save me!' they heard a voice.

'This could be a trap. Let's check it out quietly!' LordBug whispers.

They go down to an alley and peer out.

'Cat Noir! Ladybug! Save me!' the Parisian says.

'They're just standing there. Nobody's in trouble!' LordBug says suspiciously.

Cat Noir gasped as he heard something behind them.

'Watch out!' he said pushing LordBug into the street as people affected by the virus come towards them.

LordBug spins his yo-yo and hits an infected Marc away, pushing the other Parisians back. Cat Noir joins him in the battlefield yet when other Parisians appear to corner them, they begin their escape.

'C'mon!' Cat Noir cries.

The two heroes run across the streets, only to find that more infected Parisians are coming after them.

'They're coming from everywhere!' LordBug replies.

'Here!' Cat Noir says, as they run inside the Musée Grévin and push the main door shut.

Once inside, the two superheroes placed huge objects to block the main door from the virus-infected Parisians.

Cat Noir sighs. 'That should hold them off for a while!'

LordBug and Cat Noir walk inside the wax statute museum.

'So... you and Ladybug know each other? Are you like, friends?' Cat Noir asks.

'I'm just somebody that she's entrusted a miraculous to before. Nothing more.' LordBug replies, not wanting to give away too much.

'You know her secret identity?' Cat Noir asked.

LordBug sighs. 'Look. I really can't talk about it. These are questions you should ask Ladybug.'

Robustus laughs: "Welcome to my trap! The only way for you to get out of here is to give me what you hold most valuable, your Miraculous!"

'That's one ridiculous trap. Since you brought us here without your army to defend you, you're the one who's about to be defeated!' Cat Noir grinned smugly.

'Yeah, Robustus! Get ready to taste the wrath of Cat Noir and... Watch out!'

'Watch out?' Cat Noir says as an infected André comes from behind Cat Noir.

LordBug pulls Cat Noir over to him.

'Nice one, thanks.' Cat Noir smiles.

The "statues" begin to move with their phones up to corner the two heroes.

LordBug gasps. 'Cat Noir, they aren't statues, it's a ruse! They were waiting for us!'

A bigger screen projects in front of them, showing Robustus.

Robustus: "Seize Cat Noir and..."

'LordBug!' LordBug replies.

Shadowmoth speaks to Robustus from his lair: 'That's not the real Ladybug! He's a novice! This will make things easier for you, Robustus!'

Robustus: "Seize Cat Noir and LordBug's Miraculous!"

All the infected Parisians answer in unison: 'At your command, Robustus.'

The battle ensues.

Cat Noir struggles fighting with André and Jagged. 'Now may be a good time to use your power!' he says to LordBug.