LUKANETTE S4 - KURO NEKO - PT 1

At the Agreste mansion, in Adrien's room. Nadja Chamack's news report is on TV. Adrien watches, unamused, while Plagg eats Camembert in the back of the room.

Nadja: "This morning, when a temperamental baby became akumatized, our reporter Clara Contard got a 'first hand' of all the action."

Gigantitan cries while holding Clara Contard.

Nadja: "Ladybug and her courageous team were there to save the day."

Carapace captures Gigantitan with his Shell-ter.

Pegasus: "Voyage!"

Pigella: "Gift!" Gigantitan sees his mother.

Gigantitan: "Mommy!"

Carapace: "Unshield!"

Vesperia: "Venom!" Vesperia immobilises Gigantitan

Ladybug captures the akuma. "Gotcha!" Gigantitan turns back into August.

Clara is released. "Thanks, Ladybug!"

August's mom: "August!" She picks him up and carries him away.

Clara interviewing Ladybug: "By the way, where's Cat Noir? You've saved Paris without him quite a few times recently. Are you two at odds with each other?"

Carapace, Pegasus, Vesperia and Pigella: "Pound it!"

Ladybug: "Of course not, it's just that... umm, he's a partner like any other! The most important thing is to pick the best superheroes for each mission, with or without Chat Noir. No matter what, we've got a great team and we'll always be here to save Paris."

Adrien is shocked. He turns off the TV and sighs. 'A partner like any other...'

'Oh, don't make a big stink about this, Adrien! Look, people always pretend like Camembert is just like all the other cheeses, when they know perfectly well that it's the best of all! Especially when we forget where you put it for a few months, and it's all runny and moldy—' Plagg begins.

He heard lasers blasting outside, and sees Ladybug and other heroes chasing after an akumatised villain.

Plagg smiles. 'Perfect! Now's your chance to show 'em all who's the big cheese on the plate!' He gulps down his cheese. 'Camembert, transform! I mean Adrien, transform!'

Adrien sighs. 'It's useless...'

Plagg drags Adrien by his finger. 'No, it's not! It's useful! Ladybug needs you, come on let's go!'

'Okay. Plagg, claws out' Adrien replies unenthusiastically and transforms.

On the rooftops, Cat Noir leaps and looks around.

He hears Ladybug call from afar. 'Miraculous Ladybug!'

Cat Noir sighs and heads towards the magical ladybugs.

He gets there just as Ladybug, Ryuko, Polymouse, King Monkey and Purple Tigress all say, 'Pound it!'

Ryuko looks up and spots him. 'Hey, Cat Noir!'

Polymouse, King Monkey and Purple Tigress all say, 'Hey!'

'Hey, guys!' Cat Noir replies.

'How's it going, dude?' King Monkey asks him.

The heroes' Miraculouses start to beep.

'Come on, guys! Hurry up before you all detransform. I'll meet you at rendezvous points' Ladybug says.

The heroes jump away in different directions, and Ladybug starts typing something on her Yo-yo.

'Hey! Meow are you, LB?' Cat Noir asks her.

'Great, thanks, but I gotta go retrieve all these Miraculous' Ladybug replies.

'I could hand you a paw to help save time!' Cat Noir suggests.

'Thanks, kitty cat, but it's a guardian's job to do it' Ladybug says.

'I know who some of them are, remember? I was there when you first gave them their Miraculous!' Cat Noir replies.

'You don't even know where their rendezvous points are, I don't have time to explain it to you. And after what happened when we fought Moolak, I need to be capable of thinking of other solutions in case certain heroes are unavailable' she replies.

'Playing cat and mouse is my forte, you know!' Cat Noir smiles.

Ladybug yells at him. 'If you wanna save me time, stop wasting it in the first place!'

Cat Noir gasps. As Ladybug swings away, Cat Noir clenches his fist.

Cat Noir yells back. 'Well, take my Miraculous back when you're done!'

Ladybug swings away. 'Okay, whatever, see you later!'

'I won't waste your time anymore, I promise. Claws in' Cat Noir says sadly as he detransforms into Adrien.

Adrien sighs. 'I'm sorry, Plagg.' Adrien reaches for his ring.

Plagg gasps. 'Woah woah woah, hang on!'

Ladybug stops. 'Wait, what does he mean "take back his Miraculous"?'

'I just can't do this anymore. I give up... on everything. Even you' Adrien says.

'You can't do that!' Plagg cries.

Adrien takes his ring off, and it goes into its charged form and Plagg disappears.

Ladybug gasps. 'No, he wouldn't! Don't move, I'll be right back!' she says to King Monkey.

King Monkey detransforms, and Kim is left hanging on the building.

'You mean don't move at all or can I still move a little?' Kim asks but Ladybug is swinging back to where she left Cat Noir.

Ladybug looks around. 'Cat Noir? Cat Noir?' She gasps upon finding the Cat Miraculous. 'Oh no! Cat Noir...'

Ryuko speaks to her over her earpiece: "Ladybug, we were supposed to meet behind the fountain."

Polymouse over earpiece: "I'm about to detransform. Should I feed my kwami, or will you do that?"

Ladybug: "I... " She puts the ring in her yo-yo. "Stay in position, I'm on my way!" She swings away.

After she gets back all the other miraculous, she detransforms and texts Luka.

Marinette: "Can you meet me in my room? We have a problem with Cat Noir."

Luka: "Of course my angel. Be there in 10."