Prologue

Hello my lovelies!

This is an angsty romance, with some spice and a whole lot of fluff.
It's told from both Price and Coyotes perspectives, with a few guest chapters 😉 It will have a happy ending but a lot will happen before we get to that.

This is a combination of call of duty characters and my own, I don't own the modern warfare characters. The main protagonist is named Coyote, In this fan fiction the characters are older, as Price would be in his late 30's early 40's, Coyote is in her early to mid 30's as i think Price is a respectable gentleman who wouldn't chase after young women. He's classy ❤️

I am a big fan of music i think it helps you feel more apart of the story so i will be adding songs that i think go best with each chapter or section of the story. If you want to listen great if not that's totally fine too, the story can be read either way.

I also like to put a glossary at the start, for any military acronyms or things i have made up that are in this story, i will add to it as i go :)

GLOSSARY

THE DISPOSAL - made up suburb of Birmingham where the story takes place.
FILLERS - medical syringes that are used to stop bleeding (took the idea from a real thing called XStar, not sure if they are used in the military though)
IED - Improvised explosive device (homemade bomb)
HELOS/HELI - helicopter
CO - Commanding officer
KLICK - military term for 1 kilometer
MIA - missing in action
KIA - killed in action

WARNING: As always this is a very violent and confronting fanfic. I like to add in things that i think some or maybe all of us have suffered through. So as such some things might be upsetting to read. Make sure you are okay with the following before reading. This story will include, torture, sexual assault, rape, murder, killing, wounded victims, physical abuse, mental abuse, panic attacks, drug use, weapon use, IED (intermittent explosive disorder), emotional meltdowns.

I hope you all love and enjoy, Price is very quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. Open to any of your ideas or things you would like added. Stay spicy my friends!