Chapter 75 - The Past

(Songs for this chapter
Something In the Water - BROOKE FRASER
Somersault - ZERO 7)

MAY POV

"May!" Aliya shouts as she races into the kitchen.

"Let me guess" I sarcastically answer, without looking up from the bench.

"Can you please tell Fox to leave me in peace!?" She says annoyed as she retreats behind me.

"May he's a captain. And not just any captain. Captain Price is the envy of half the SAS. Even Dallas is jealous of him." He smirks coming around the bench and chasing Aliya around to the other side.

"Well if Dallas is jealous he must be quite a catch." I joke back.

"Exactly!" Fox shouts as I half agree with him.

"May!" Aliya yells in protest.

"Will you leave the woman alone she might kick us out if you kids don't quit it." Raccoon commands as he enters the kitchen, looking for sweets.

"There is cookies on top of the microwave." I respond to his aimless wondering.

"You are a gem thank you May." He answers heading straight for the jar.

"I don't know Al, why don't you just ask him. Worst he could say is no thanks." Raccoon now chiming in with a mouth full of cookie.

"No Raccoon, the worst that could happen is he could hear me!" Aliya shouts back as she rolls her eyes, still trying to avoid Fox. Using the bench and myself as a barrier.

"Oh come on, how about I talk to him for you?" Fox says laughing.

"Oh hell no that's so much worse." She laughs, running past Raccoon but he puts an arm out an grabs her. He's much bigger than Fox and has no trouble.

"Yes gotcha!" Fox says catching up.

"Alright all of you outside!" I direct as I finish making the lemonade.

"Fox take this." He does as instructed and takes the jug as I grab the salad.

Raccoon grabs another cookie before hauling Aliya over his shoulder and walking out.

"You can't make me talk to him, he'd think I was a some silly girl and then I'd be a laughing stock." Aliya protests from Raccoons shoulder, ducking her head as he walks outside.

"I doubt that, I'm sure he'd look up your records, talk to Colonel Dalton and then be kissing the ground you walk on." Mutt says from in front of the barbecue, dressed in my most pink apron of course. Dallas wouldn't let him wear any of the others.

Raccoon puts Aliya down on a lounge chair by the pool before he sits in one next to her. She huffs and crosses her arms but says nothing.

"Come on Al, ignore Dallas. The man would be lucky to have you." Pooch answers from a floating lounge chair in the pool. Dallas is asleep on another one floating beside him.