Chapter 26 - Worth It

(Songs this chapter -
Always Been You - JESSIE MURPH
Ooh Wee - YOUR SMITH
Further than the Planes Fly - EVES KARYDAS)

COYOTE POV

"Are you alright darling?" John asks once he lets go of my lips, his voice warm and sweet. I haven't said a word since I admitted what had happened.

He didn't yell, he didn't get angry, he wasn't even disappointed. I still don't quite believe it, how can he not be?

I nod back in answer to his question.

His staggering blue eyes are so focused on me, his affectionate gaze always makes me surrender to whatever is it he wants. I can see he's relieved to finally know, he's been desperately waiting for answers since we first met.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the lounge, gently making me sit down, kneeling in front of me he puts his hands on my thighs.
"I thought you might not want to go out so I brought some things with me to make you breakfast here, is that alright?"
I give him a little smile and he tenderly chuckles at me as he stands up.

He retrieves a bag of things from near the front door and begins taking over the kitchen, I lean over the back of the lounge and quietly watch him. The way he does things, the detail in all the small trivial tasks. He's so delicate and gentle like he always is with me, even though I know what he can do, what he has done. From a distance delicate and gentle are not words you would ever use to describe him.

He looks back at me frequently it's helping me feel better, I'd be the opposite of calm otherwise. He has me entirely under his control, if he only knew.

He brings me a cup of tea made just how I like it, handing it to me over the back of the lounge. As he moves I reach my hand out and grab onto his shirt to stop him.

"Did, Riley, tell you?" My voice stutters a little.

He leans over me looking up at him and kisses my forehead, everything he does makes me feel weightless. "He inadvertently did, he asked how you knew Peak Freedom had set that trap for us in London." Observant as ever I see Riley, I thought he might of recognized me.

"You didn't tell me about that either miss." His tone is full of cheek as he looks down at me with a stubborn gaze but I know he's putting it on, it makes me giggle. He likes that.

"Thank you by the way, you stopped them getting the jump on us, i'm very grateful." I subtly smile up to him as he runs his hand trough my hair, my entire being responding to his touch. He would of done the same for me in a heartbeat.

"Ghost said you went through selection together?" He creeps his hand down my neck and touches my necklace, my thighs tense up and stomach feels like it's moved into my chest. Everything he does is affecting me immensely more now, like his body has finally worked mine out and is taking full advantage.

"Yes." I nod back nervously.

"Did he give you a run for your money or was it the other way around?" He winks going back to the kitchen.

"A little of both."

__

I'm laying on the lounge waiting for John to clean up he wouldn't let me do that either, always so chivalrous. I've been staring at the rain painting, absentmindedly playing with my necklace, i do it so often now it's become a habit. My attention refocuses when he comes around to me and lifts my legs up, positioning himself on the lounge so my thighs will sit right on top of his before he puts my legs back down in his lap. His hands gently resting on them, sending shivers up my entire back.