Chapter 15 - Stag n Doe

(Songs for this chapter -
Burn It To The Ground - NICKELBACK
Everything I Wanna Do - NICKELBACK
San Quentin - NICKELBACK)

PRICE POV

The place is packed, I take a few steps forward and see Venom. She's up dancing on a table, Coyote is on the ground in from her. Two men trying to fight her.

Wait what?!

Coyote has on the same protective vest as Tank, her hair back in her usual braid, but skin tight black pants with a shine to them, they make her hips look irresistible. She's sizing up the two men waiting for them to attack her. She and venom are singing (shouting more like it) along with the song to antagonize the men and put on a show for everyone else.

One of them moves on her trying to land a hit, she dodges out of the way and retaliates with her own attack, hitting him in the chest with her knee, then kicking his knees out with the same foot. She's fast, he is on the ground before he or i realize. The next one tries to grab her while her back is turned but she moves around him, grabbing his arm and locking him in a hold before she hits him in the throat. Standing on his chest once he hits the ground. Most of the bar is in a roar of cheering and applause as she drops the two.

Christ she just became a thousand times sexier than she already was.

She stands there making the beckoning sign with both her hands while shaking her hips, challenging anyone else. What i wouldn't give to get my hands on those hips right now. Venom jumps to the next table, leaning down and flirting with a woman that was standing close by. Another man comes out of the crowd and tries to get at her but Coyote grabs his head and swings him around forcing his head to collide with the top of the table. He's a bigger guy so it doesn't knock him down. He swings at her but he is slow and swaying, clearly drunk. Coyote steps her foot inside of his right leg and knocks him off balance. His knees hit the ground and she spins around collecting his face with her elbow. The place is yelling again, people cheering her on. Everyone clearly comes here for the show. I move further up the left side balcony so i can get a better view.

These two are a force of nature, you would think crazy at first glance but Coyote is very clever and i have picked up on some of her personality traits. Venom is being the teasing distraction, while Coyote is the brawn of the pair. They are making themselves the main attraction of the place to keep everyone preoccupied. Fighting a few egotistical drunks is easier than trying to stop a bar fight between 200 people. I definitely misconstrued what she does here in the Disposal, and obviously didn't take notice of just how intelligent and talented she is.

She is so incredible it makes my chest ache.

I don't like her being down there in fights all night but I don't exactly have a say in the matter, I'm in her world now not mine. Another man tries to get at them and she runs up and jumps to his back, locking his shoulder with one leg before she spins around his torso using his and her body weight to knock him to the ground. Venom cheering her on in the background. Coyote gets up on the same table as Venom and spins her around as they keep singing, they are both hyping up the music instead of the fighting. It actually calms the crowd down quiet a bit.

I see Tank come over and collect them both off the table one on each shoulder as they keep singing along. Jesus the man is ridiculous, i'm surprised anyone tries to get at them when he's around. I do feel a little better knowing he's normally here with her. Venom gets behind the bar and starts serving drinks, Coyote sits on the end of the bar talking to Tank. She's his height now that she's on the bar. They are talking for a few moments when she quickly grabs his shoulder, like she's in shock and instantly starts looking around. He just told her i'm here, the look on her face changed and her whole body tensed.