Chapter 9 - Notes

(Songs for this chapter -
Paris - GRETTA RAY
Recap - VANJESS & CHANNEL TRES
She Wolf - SHAKIRA)

COYOTE POV

"ALI GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Chloe shouts at me from the bathroom.

I jump up off my bed and race to her.

"What!?" i say a little freaked.

She has her hand over her mouth smiling, pointing to a sticky note on the mirror.

'One chance is all i need my little raindrop.'

My hand goes straight to my pounding heart, the biggest grin on my face. "Oh my god."

"I am going to cry." Chloe starts fanning her face with her hands.

"He wrote this." My voice trails off. I take the note off the mirror. I can't stop smiling.

"Oh my god!" Chloe shouts pulling on my arm.
"Forget that he hesitated because he is sooo into you."

Chloe races out of the bathroom and runs to my room, she comes back with my phone.
"You have to text him, i will die if you don't." Dramatic but okay.

"What do i say? Thanks for the note? Anything i write is going to be terrible compared to something that romantic." I walk out and sit on the lounge. Chloe goes to the kitchen and boils the jug again. We're on our 4th cup of tea this morning.

"You'll think of something, just make sure it comes from the heart. Don't play games with him."

I nod at her over the couch. No games got it, i can do that. I just have to be me, i can be me. I remember who that is, kind of. Parts of her. I look over at the wall, the first thing i added to this place. Before i even had a fridge i painted that. It's not very good but i was so proud of myself for actually creating something.

"Chloe I've got it." I sit up and start my message to him.

-If I'm your little raindrop does that mean
you're my big storm cloud?

Chloe looks over my shoulder at my message, "Ooh that's perfect, so flirtatious and sweet. I love it." I get off the lounge and go to help her make the tea, my phone buzzes only a few moments later. Chloe and i look at each other and race to my phone. Chloe gets to it first and holds it for us both to read.

-I'll be your storm cloud when
ever you need it.

I gasp, putting both my hands over my mouth. My whole face feels on fire. Chloe looks up at me for a second and then screams, hugging me straight away.

"When is he coming back?" she asks dancing her way back to the kitchen.

"Friday." I say shaking my head at her.

"Come on you can switch off sometimes, not everything has to be about work. Why don't you start practicing?" I roll my eyes at her but she's right. I am too use to hiding behind work, it's hard to switch off. I go into the kitchen and dance with her.

"I'll do your hair and makeup and we'll pick out the sexiest thing you have."

"Hey not so fast, don't want to give it all away. And i shouldn't have to dress up to get his attention." I state to her as i head back to my room. She huffs in frustration.