Chapter 28 - My Girl

(Songs for this chapter -
Some Kind Of Love - AZURE RYDER
It Ain't Right - CALEB LAURENSON
Slow Down - CHASE ATLANTIC)

COYOTE POV

"You broken gorgeous?" He asks so delicately. My heart is doing back flips on the inside.

"Sometimes. But not today." I whisper back, I know he has worked out how I answer that question, when I open my eyes he has the biggest most adorable grin.

"Good girl." He says in a deep-toned voice, making my thighs tense up. He chuckles at feeling my legs react like that around him.

"Do you have anything you have to do today or can I keep you all to myself?" He asks pulling my lips to his and kissing me tenderly, making my body instantly start responding to his again.

"John." I gasp his name breaking out of the kiss as I feel him getting hard again inside of me.

"You are sitting on me naked darling and I'm still inside you. I can hardly help it and wouldn't even if I could." He smirks at me, his hands moving to my hips again. Shivers following behind them moving across my skin.

"I just wasn't expecting it." I flirtatiously giggle at him.

"I'm not battle ready just yet but if I can get you gasping my name i think i'm doing pretty well." He says the words in an almost growl coming from his stomach, knowing it drives me crazy.

"Are you comparing being with me to going out in the field?" I sass at him as I caress his chest with my finger tips, I can't tell which one of us likes it more.

"In the sense that I am fighting for my life in both scenarios, yes." He teases me back just as much.

"John." I whisper smiling as I lean in to kiss him this time. His hands sliding over my hips in slow steady circles making me bite his lip.

What is it gorgeous?" He whispers.

"Nothing, I just like saying your name." I sigh back at him.

He smiles and chuckles back at me, "Come on, let me run you a bath." He says moving out from under me and picking me up off the bed. I unlock the door from in his arms. His eyes never leave mine as he walks us through the house to the bathroom, both still completely naked.

Once we're safely confined he puts me down and turns on the water for the tub. My heart and face smile watching him as he adjusts the water temperature. He always does any and everything he can to look after me. It's so romantic and sweet, it makes me feel guilty.

"Okay darling, waters warm enough you can get in."

"Only if you're getting in with me." I cheek back at him.

"I was already planning on it." He winks at me making me blush. He puts his arm out to help me step into the tub. I sit down and huddle up close to the front of the tub, so John has plenty of space to get in.

I vacantly stare at the water flowing out of the tap as John gets in behind me. He might not notice them, the scars on my back where my electrical burns begin although I doubt it, he notices everything. But he has seen the rest of the scar over my chest and he seemed okay with it.