Chapter 29 - Dreaming

(Songs for this chapter -
Meteorite - BANKS
Surrender - MARSH
Hands On You - AUSTIN GEORGE)

PRICE POV

"No no John don't... AHHH!" She begs me not to but how can I resist that. Telling me she's so aroused and sensitive to me she's going to scream and expecting me not to want to hear it.

But fuck am I spiraling into a frenzy right along side of her. Hearing her sultry scream of pleasure as she writhes and contracts around me, feeling her hips knead onto mine. Her body is responding to mine on its own and I have barely moved. Her eyes are fiercely staring back at me, the lust she has for me is turning her wild. Fuck the things I want to do to her just to see her response.

She is all over me, her entire body frantically attacking any piece of me she can get at. Her hips, hands, thighs, mouth, fuck I am in over my head with her this insatiable. Her thighs are tensing around my waist, hands pulling at my shoulders, her mouth sucking and biting at my lips, all while she rolls her hips against mine.

She's making my entire body burn, feeling so satisfied but still wanting so much more of her.  She is just so perfect to me, god I worship every inch of her. I have to stop her or I'm not going last very long.

"Darling, let me get you out of the tub so I can take care of you." I pant out at her but she doesn't listen, her lips move to my neck and she keeps kissing and biting me, fuck she is so seductive.

"Gorgeous you are beyond sexed up right now, you have to stop or I'm going to burst." I distractedly beg to her.

She puts her arms around the back of my neck, interlacing her fingers, clinging to me so she can slide herself up and down me better.

"Fuck." I growl out grabbing her body and standing to get us out of the bath. She's going to be the death of me, I have to forcibly unhook her legs from my waist to get her off of me.

"Just let me dry you off darling." I hold her hands by her sides as she stares at me panting and livid. I turn to rip the towels off the wall, quickly wrapping one around her. But as I go to wrap the other around myself she twists a foot around my ankle and pulls me across her leg and hip.
"Shit!" I grunt out as i fall back hitting the ground.

She crawls on top of me and gets herself back into position, her breasts are in my face as she spreads herself over me sinking back down on top of my hips, it's so sexy to watch and feels so fucking good I almost lose it right then and there.

"Jesus Christ baby doll." I snarl out, she is grinding on me even more aggressively than before. Sitting up on me so smug and proud of herself watching me become so fucking obsessed with her. Tormented with every movement, perfectly eaten up by her, she is mercilessly destroying me.

"Fuck it." I grab her and pull her down to me, licking up her neck to her mouth, hearing her moan as I get my tongue in past her lips. I roll her over so I'm on top of her. Her hips haven't stopped moving against me. I start steadily driving in and out of her, god she is so wet I'm covered in her. I feel so egotistical that it's me that does this to her.

I make every move slow and deliberate, keeping tension between us and she loves it, she can feel everything I'm giving her. Looking back at me teasing the hell out of me, she tilts her hips up so I can get deeper inside of her. She begins to arch her back and comes to her peak just as I shudder inside her. Fuck the things she does to me.