Chapter 56 - I'm Sure

(Songs for this chapter -
This is Heaven - NICK JONAS
Hold on We're Going Home - ASTR
Happiness - THE 1975)

PRICE POV

They all scamper out of the van as fast as they can. Shouting at each other limbs going everywhere, Soap and Gaz are no exception.

"Pack of wild dogs, calm down!" I order back at them. I'm just as excited to see Aliya but I'm not going to behave like that. They all stand together waiting for Ghost and I to get out before we head for the Lemon.

She's waiting out the front, and my god she's fucking beautiful. Her smile when she sees me, I feel my legs halt under me for a moment.

A red blazer dress accentuating her curves, those tight leggings and tiny shorts I've seen her in. And boots to top it all off, Venom picked that dress out. I feel like she styles more for me than she does for Aliya.

She has her hands behind her back, doing that little sway thing she does when she's happy. The love I have for that woman.

Alpha team all race ahead of me when they see her waving us over. But her eyes don't leave mine.

"Gentlemen thank you for coming." She smiles as Alpha all stand in front of her excitedly.

"First the rules." She says as a few heads swivel back to look at me.

"Whatever the lady says goes." I comply without even knowing what the rules are. I just want to get this over with so I can hold her.

"Firstly, you do not leave this club. I don't care if the most beautiful girl you've ever seen wants to take you home. You are not to leave, I cannot keep you protected out there."

They all mumble yes ma'am, giddy with anticipation. Soap and Gaz chuckle at them.

"Secondly, keep your wits about you. There will be no quitting the SAS, no proposals, no giving your money away, no passing out, no mating rituals, no fighting and if anyone spills blood or vomits in my club...."

Jesus are we going into a club or a cult.

"Understood?" She orders at them. They all comply with a yes ma'am in unison, undeterred by her list of warnings.
"Go on then." She nods behind her and they all rush past and inside.

"Boys, booth 3. I've put some whiskey and scotch bottles out for you." Ghost nods and Soap fist pumps her on the way past.
"Kyle," Aliya puts her hand on his shoulder.
"She's on stage and she put a lot of effort in for you. Make sure she knows you appreciate it."

"I will ma'am, thank you." He says before racing after the other two, finally leaving me alone with her.

She looks up at me with those eyes while still swaying, waiting for me to step closer.

"You look..." I mutter as her hands reach out for me, stepping into her space my hands snaking tightly around her waist.

"...So beautiful. So goddamn stunning I can't believe you're my girl." One of my hands slides under her dress to grab her ass.

"You clean up very nicely yourself my love." She giggles as she plays with my collar. Her eyes trying to avoid mine while she's blushing.