Chapter 93 - Favorites

Hello my lovelies!
Thank you all for your patience, I had some unexpected bills and had to get a second job so I have not had any time to write new chapters. (I'm so sorry 😢) I have some time off coming up so I will try and write as much as I can and finish the story for you. ❤️

(Songs for this chapter
Dreamland - WILD BELLE
Back to Me - SATIN JACKETS & PANAMA)

PRICE POV

She hasn't seen all the other things I've done for her around the house. I won't spoil it, she'll notice them soon enough. 

One thing at a time.

But I had to show her the room we made for her. She needs to have her own space, a safe place she can relax in and call home. She hasn't had that in a long time and I want more than anything, to be the one to give it to her.

They way her face lit up when she saw the 'rain roof' as she adorably calls it. She cherishes everything I do for her, to feel loved and valued by her is the only thing I need.

"Could we put a lounge in this window over looking the garden?" She calls from the living room, spinning around to hear my answer. Looking incredibly sexy with that amazing smile and wearing my clothes as well.

"Absolutely, anything you like gorgeous." I smile back at her while leaning on the kitchen counter.

She does her cute little happy dance as she turns back around to look outside. She radiates happiness when she feels comfortable, safe. It makes my chest swell at the sight of it. Like her innocence was just hiding under my stairs, waiting for her.

"John!" She shouts in realisation as she quickly looks back at me before she races past me and outside.

She saw them.

"Did you plant orange trees for me?" She asks once she reappears back in the door way.

"Of course, you said they were your favorites." I smirk back at her. Like I'd forget something she shared with me about herself, no matter how long ago it was.

She runs at me and jumps straight into my arms, just like she use to. It would take a thousand men to loosen my grip on her right now, maybe not even then.

"Are those sunflowers? She says pointing across the lounge to the dining room. She's seen those too.

"Yes," I respond as I move us both over to the door so she can see in. "They brighten up the place, like you do." I been buying them since she left and leaving them around the house.

Just in case.

"That's so sweet, thank you." She giggles into my ear sending shivers up my neck.

"You're welcome sweetheart, it was worth it just to see you smile." I respond as I slide a hand up the back of her jumper. Feeling her skin shiver as I do.

My sexy beautiful girl, I still have the same effect on her. I love that. "What should we do today darling, anything you'd like?" I ask as I tighten my grip on her.

She removes her face from the crook of my neck and looks down at me.

"Don't you have to go to work?" She asks, she doesn't know.