Chapter 54 - Assurances

(Songs for this chapter
Outlaws - AU/RU
Judas - LADY GAGA
Shakedown - THE SCORE
Black And White - NIALL HORAN)

PRICE POV

"That is the place." Aliya says from next to me. "Although I didn't think it would be this busy so early."

From the outside I think it's an abandoned skating rink but there is a cloud of noise and people walking into the place which says anything but abandoned.

"That does make things a little harder." I say back to her.

"Harder? We'll have to change our plan completely." She says undoing her tactical vest. God she looks so cute in uniform.

"Darling what are you doing?" I ask concerned because I'm sure I know what she's going to say.

"You know what I'm doing John." She says pulling her vest over her head.

"Absolutely not." I protest. She wants to go in and pose as a fighter.

"Barrow I need your jacket, Jackson your goggles." She ignores me. The men handover their items without a second thought.

"Did you all forget that I'm the captain." I protest.

"They're more afraid of her than you Price." Ghost states as Aliya smirks at me and I hear Gaz and Soap stifle laughter from behind me.

"Take Ghost in with you." I plea at her. Ghost is already taking off his gear before I finish the sentence.

She looks over my shoulder at him for a moment.

"Alright, give us an hour." She responds.

"You have 10 minutes." I command back.

"45." She negotiates, that cheeky smile on her face as she put the goggles in her hair.

"15."

"20." She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Not a second longer than that."

"Yes Captain." She smiles as she kisses my cheek. She's lucky I love her so much.

"Ghost." I call out as the two move out from behind the building towards the tree line. They both stop and look back at me.
"Watch her like a hawk."

Ghost nods back and Aliya winks at me. They move down the hill towards the building. I set the timer on my watch and monitor them both through my scope.

"Looks like there is one main entrance and two at the rear." Oliver says from the left side.

"I'd guess at least 200 people in there Cap, based on the number of vehicles and the traffic we've seen." Gaz adds in.

Aliya speaks to two men at the front door and they are both patted down before they move inside.

"They're in." I say once they are out of my sight.

"Percone and Jackson, you cut the power. Soap, Foley take the left rear door, Gaz and Wilkins the right. Barrow and Oliver with me in the front entrance."

"Yes sir." The all mutter back in compliance.

We move out from behind the building we've been watching from and wait in the tree line. My scope constantly moving between the doors, my eyes going between the scope and my watch.

Time is going deathly slow, I hope she's okay. I know she can handle herself but all I want to do is protect her.

Five minutes left.

"Alright men, we don't know exactly what Percy looks like so here's hoping that Ghost and Coyote have enough time to work out who he is and get a look at him." They all nod in agreement.