Chapter 19 - Running Away

(Songs for this chapter -
I Get Around - DRAGONETTE
Dancing Feet - KYGO
Ocean Eyes - BILLIE EILISH)

COYOTE POV

"A surprise take down round!"

I take my jacket off and put my hands out to reload them back into fists, the crowd loves it. I smirk at them and gesture for them to attack, one of these three definitely attacked us, I'm sure of it. Two of them go for me at the same time, i duck and weave thought their attacks, then use the arm of one to hit the other in the jaw. Then I kick at his shin making stumble back. The third wraps his arms around me from behind but i can use that. I push off the ground and kick the one in front of me, the force knocking back the guy restraining me and he lets go to try and catch his balance. I spin around and kick him straight across the face.

Blood spatters out of his face, and i pull his head down to connect with my knee. I get a punch to the lower back but it was worth it, this one is nearly unconscious. I drop to the floor and slide around, knocking him over with a leg swipe. The second one hits the ground, it was him. I can just tell, i'll kill him last.

The other one still standing runs at me and picks me up, tackling me to the wall of the pit. I get winded and hit the ground, he starts repeatedly punching into me. I put my arms up to block him, finding the right angle to then kick him in the balls. He stumbles back, and i jump at him, connecting my fist with his jaw. I grab his neck and use it to swing across and kick at the other one who's getting close.

I jump and roll over him to get to the other one, i get an elbow to the face but that's okay because i jump up onto his neck and use my body weight to swing around his body and bring him to the floor, he hits hard and i stand on his neck as he does. It makes an unpleasant sound, dead or knocked out either way he's down.

The other two men get thrown down wooden baseball bats. Xander never was one for playing fair, especially when he's losing. I'm about to be the star of this fighting pit and he can't stand that.

I move out the way of the swinging bats, I'm going to have to play a little dirty to win. I move around behind the second ones back and hit him in the kidney. Then i backflip away to miss the other bat coming in for me.

In true Venom style i look over to one of the men and blow him a kiss, winking at the other one. Moving into a different stance waiting for them to come to me. Nothing throws men off like a woman they can't hit flirting with them during a fight. As they both run at me i pick my time and duck under one of them as he swings, it would leave me open to the other but i grab his arm as I'm under him and use it to guard my shoulder as the bat comes swinging. It hits and shatters, breaking both his bat and other guys arm.

The bat did get me slightly, i can feel splinters in the back of my shoulder but nothing is broken. I hit the the guy with the now broken bat in the neck while hes still processing what just happened. He goes to swing at me again but misses as the top half of the bat is gone. I grab one of his arms and twist it around behind him as i kick him in the head. His nose bleeding on impact. I hit him in the neck with my elbow to ensure his body hits the ground knocked out.

The last one left has the broken arm and is the one that cut me. I can see the panic in his face, he knows I'm going to kill him. He angrily runs at me, trying to swing the bat one handed, i indulge him for a bit before i kick him in the stomach pushing him back. I use his broken arm as leverage, holding him as i punch him in the chest, the face and the hip. All the places Price and i where injured. He drops to his knees.

"Captain Price sends his regards." I whisper down to him and i look up to where Xander will be, the VIP box up the top, yep he's there. I glare at him viciously as i snap the guys neck. The crowd going crazy in the background. He's received my message and he didn't like it at all, he stands up buttoning his suit and walking away.