Chapter 27 - Years

❤️❤️❤️

(Song for this chapter -
Work Song - HOZIER)

PRICE POV

"I'm sure. I trust you, i won't run or hide. I want to be here with you." She's nervous but she said it, and then biting her lip and smiling at me. My god I am completely undone by her.

"My gorgeous girl." I pull her waist to me, how is she this sexy and sweet and adorable and, she just shouldn't be every word I can think of but she is. "The wait was worth it just to hear you say that."

She leans in and passionately kisses me, her hot lips are burning mine, making me crave her all the more. I kick off my shoes, undo my belt and take my pants off. Her meticulous little fingers are pulling at my shirt, I lift it up over my head to find those sultry eyes she always gives me staring back.

It takes her a second to work up enough courage but then she reaches out and traces her fingers across my stomach and up onto my chest, her smile getting bigger and her cheeks getting pinker as she does. She runs her fingers over every scar she can find along the way, I have never felt more silently understood by anyone else than I do by her.

"Do you like what you see darling?" I whisper into her ear, feeling her skin prickle just at my words. I bury my face into her neck, kissing, biting, sucking at her soft skin. Anything I can do to make her feel desired. She digs her fingers into my chest as I do, trying not to lose control.
"Yes." She gasps.

I come back out of her neck and look at her face, she's still her, she's so much more irresistible now that she trusts me, so sensitive and delicate.
"Can I be greedy baby doll?" I lift a hand up to her necklace, her big beautiful eyes gazing back at me so insatiable, she nods her head.

I slowly slide my hands across her chest, feeling the spiderweb of scars she has, her eyes watching me intently. But her hands are playing with my stomach, making it feel twisted.
"I want to take my time, I want to touch, lick, bite and kiss every part of you." I slide my hands over the most perfect breasts I've ever seen and down to her hips.
"Starting right here," I kneel down in front of her.
"I have been wanting to get my teeth into these teasing hips since I first saw you."

I pull her to me and bite into her left hip.
"John." She pants out, her hands steadying herself on my shoulders. I release my teeth and lick across her soft stomach to her other hip sinking my teeth back into her. Forcing my hand in between her twitching legs and sliding a finger inside of her at the same time.

A desperate moan escapes her as her legs try and tighten around my hand, but they are already beginning to buckle from the pleasure.
"Oh baby doll you are so sexy, so wet just for me."

"Yes John, just, nnngh, for you." She moans looking down into my eyes as I play with and tease her, it's making her crazy for me.

I wrap my other arm tightly around her thighs under her ass and pick her up. Once she's above my head her gorgeous naked body pressing onto my chest, I add another finger inside of her.
Her whole body curls in my grip, trying to breathe, moan, move, anything but none of it quite happens. She is just left gasping for air as she gazes at me, completely under the whim of my hands.

She leans down and buries her lips in mine, her hands desperately pulling at my arms. Her body has more lust for me than she knows what to do with. It's such a turn on.

I lay us down on the bed together, seeing the pleasure written all over her face makes me so thirsty for her. I take my fingers out of her and  press myself onto her, making her feel what she does to me.