Chapter 45 - Love

(Songs for this chapter -
Lips on You - MAROON 5
I Walk on Water - KALEO)

PRICE POV

"Can you put my legs over your shoulders?" She shudders out.

"Baby doll I can definitely do that." I smirk at her. I know why she wants herself in that position. She wants me deeper inside of her and I am all too happy to oblige to that.

I move myself off and out of her, hating the distance between us no matter how temporary it is. I get off the bed and pull her by her ankles towards me, she's smiling and giggling, it's makes my heart swell. I have missed seeing her this happy.

I position her ass on the edge of the bed and place her legs on my shoulders as I lean slightly over her.

"Is this okay Gorgeous? You aren't uncomfortable?" My words stutters out impatiently, she looks incredibly sexy like this.

She shakes her head looking up at me, eyes filled with lust and excitement. Hey body splayed out in front of me and she's all mine. I grab her breasts then trail my hands down her body.

"You are irresistibly stunning, I can't believe you're mine." I say looking down at her as my hands stop on her hips.

"I have always been yours." She smiles up at me.

I tighten my grip digging my fingers into her skin. Pushing just the tip of me inside of her, her back arching already. Fuck she torments me like nothing else, always making me desperate for her. I push myself into her hard, my spine shivers.

"Oh god." Aliya moans out. 

Fuck I'm getting in a lot deeper than I thought. Her entire body shudders and she closes her eyes holding onto my arms as I grip her hips, forcing myself in deeper while she pushes back against me. She is throbbing around me, it is making me turn savage for her.

"Do you like that baby doll? Does it feel as fucking good as it does for me?"

She opens her eyes as I thrust into her again, harder and faster each time. She nods her head panting, trying to breathe but she is too distracted by the pleasure to remember how.

Watching her in rapture because of me, what I am doing to her, it's like a drug. Her body twitching, shuddering, sweating under me. Breathless desperation and pleasure written all over face.

Her fingers dig into my arms as she falls apart against me, I can feel her ecstasy moving through her body. I can see it on her face, I love that she responds so well to me.

I slow down for a moment so she can feel her own release before I speed up again.

"John..." she tries to speak but she can't concentrate enough to put together a sentence.

"I'm not done baby doll." I growl out breathlessly. She shakes her head, her legs are trembling against my chest.

"I can see what I'm doing to do you gorgeous, I know how much you're loving this, you can enjoy me." I command down at her, shes always been sensitive to me, even more so now and she can barely handle how intense this is.

I feel her try and move away from me but I'm not having that, I keep a tight hold on her hips and pull her slightly down onto me as I keep driving into her. She screams in overwhelming satisfaction, it is the most delectable thing I have ever seen. Her mouth drops open and her eyes roll back, fuck I can't control myself now that she's in ruins. I pull her hips closer to me as I speed up, roughly taking her, filling every corner of her with how hard she makes me.

"John." She wails as she tries to reach for me. I lean down closer to her so she can grab at my chest, she is so needy for me and I will never get enough of that.