Chapter 91 - Aliya

Hello! 👋🏻 I'm so so sorry for the delay my lovelies, I've had the flu for weeks and have been stuck in bed. But I'm finally back!
❤️❤️❤️

I also want to give a big shout out to KaiHitwarty for making a Spotify playlist list of all the songs I've added into this story.
I've added the link for those of you on your computers but the Wattpad app isn't as friendly so this is the playlist you are looking for if you would like it . ⬇️

(Songs for this chapter Somewhere Only We Know - RHIANNE Life Is A Path - YOUR SMITHThere You Are - ZAYN

Somewhere Only We Know - RHIANNE
Life Is A Path - YOUR SMITH
There You Are - ZAYN

PRICE POV

"John." She cries my name mournfully and with such pain. Tears pouring down her face while she reaches for me.

It's more than the invitation I needed.

I ever so gently wrap my arms around her bringing her into my chest. God I missed her.

"I'm here my gorgeous girl, you're safe now." I softly say into her hair.

She starts crying even more as she clutches at my shirt. I look over at Venom leaning against her car and mouth the words thank you. Aliya may never have come here on her own without a little push. Venom nods and smiles in reply as she gets back in her car.

She finally made it. Like I haven't been watching Aliya work up the courage to come up to my door for the last five days. Every time I saw her I just wanted to rush out, pick her up and carry her inside. I resisted, she had to do this part on her own.

I move one hand to her waist and the other around her thigh as I pick her up and slowly bring her inside. Being extremely gentle and slow with every move. I neither want to scare or hurt her.

I gently sit us down on the lounge, not loosening my grip on her even for a second. I have her back now and I won't ever be letting go.

"I'm sor..."

"There is so many things I want to hear you say and none of them are sorry." I cut her off. After all this time how can she think that, it's me who should be apologizing.

She softly nods against my chest in response. "Take as long as you need sweetheart, I'm not letting go, not now, not ever." I whisper down to her as I rub her back. Her tears soaking through the front of my shirt as she buries her head in my chest.

I missed this, her trusting and relying on me. It filled a whole in my heart that I didn't know was there. She doesn't need to be so strong anymore, I'm here to help her carry it.