Chapter 53 - Events

(Songs for this chapter
Wild Skies - ELI & FUR
Friends - BLASIE MOORE
Cold Shoulder - BOOMCHILD)

COYOTE POV

"Do I have to?" Chloe whines at me.

"Yes. We all have to." I sigh back.

"Fine but I'm not flirting with Teddy, he's a gross old man." She huffs crossing her arms. Jenny shakes her head and Venom rolls her eyes.

"Just stay on stage singing the entire time, then you don't have to speak to any of them." Venom adds in.

No one wants to do this event as much as me but we have to. It's one of the few things we are great at that doesn't require violence. I know it makes some of the girls uncomfortable, having so many powerful and dangerous people all in the Lemon at once. But it keeps a target off our back.

"I'll tell you what, we'll set a finish time and after they leave we can have a private party with just the people we like, I'll even bring some young innocent military men for you all to gawk at." That gets the girls excited, and I'm sure Alpha team, under the supervision of the 141 of course would be more than happy to facilitate.

"What about me?" Venom huffs.

"You can find your own friends I know you don't have any issues in that department." I quietly say to her and she arrogantly nods in agreement.

"Okay so Saturday night, from 6-10pm?" Jenny says writing in her notepad.

"Theme?" Venom asks.

"The red carpet, we all have to dress up to the nines. They're all rich they'll love it." Chloe answers. She means she will love it.

"It's not actually a bad idea, any excuse to go over the top normally works well on all of them." Cindy adds in, all the girls from the Honey Pots club will be here helping us. They know how most of these men work better than anyone. Along with the ladies from the Stag and Doe too, we are going all out this time.

"Okay girls, spread the word all this week and get them excited. Everyone find your best outfit, if you need something bought for you Chloe, Gigi and Venom are making a trip into the city on Thursday, let them know."

"So you will obviously need something miss." Venom nudges me after our meeting is over. Everyone else talking amongst themselves as they slowly leave.

"Yes I do but Venom, nothing over the top or too revealing."

"Classy, elegant." I nod back. "Something Beanie would like to see you in?" An evil smile on her face. I roll my eyes, she's right and I hate that.

"Yes but don't make it too obvious." I sigh out.

"I won't." She winks.

"Oh speaking of, he's going to look into Phoenix for you." Her face changes at the mention of her sister.

"You mean for you." She adds.

"Actually no, he said he owed you a few favours by now so it's for you."

"It doesn't matter either way, anything that will help I am all for." She nods.