Chapter 11 - Visitors

(Songs for this chapter -
Swoon - BEACH WEATHER
Into You - Ariana Grande
Levitating - DUA LIPA)

COYOTE POV

I can't breath, he's being too alluring tonight.

"Coyote!" I hear Chloe calling after me. I don't look back but before i know it she's right next to me as we walk around the bar.

"Um young lady could he be more obsessed with you?" She cheeks at me as i walk under the bar hatch.

"You know this goes up right?" She teases me again as she lifts it to go through into the bar with me.

I sit down behind the bar hiding from Prices view. Trying to calm my breathing. Both Jenny and Chloe are looking down at me giggling.

"This isn't like you Coyote, he must be one hell of a man." Jenny says from above me.

"Oh he is, he rescued her from Xander earlier did you see?" Chloe says it all excitedly.

"I didn't need rescuing." I comment back, they both look down at me. "But it was courageous and charming all the same."  They high five at my statement.

"Don't! He notices everybody and everything."

"Oh he's still here where?" Jenny asks Chloe.

I quickly move and grab one of the spirit bottles off the bench behind the bar and sink back down into my spot. I didn't even look at what i got, i take off the lid and drink it. Gin, not too bad, it's manageable. The girls are gossiping above my head still looking over at Price and Gaz.

"So Price brought you a friend this time." I say trying to divert the attention off of me.

"Oh didn't he ever! Kyle is amazing." She says shimmying her shoulders.

"Chloe don't!" She knows what i'm talking about, she like to string along men and when they get angry or hurt and i have to deal with the consequences. It's makes things hard for me here and at other places depending on who's feelings she crushes. Normally i don't mind and can deal with it but not this time, i don't want it to put distance between Price and I.

She leans down in front of me, "I won't this time, you aren't playing games so neither will I. I promise."

"Thank you." I smile at her but still take another drink out of the bottle. She shakes her head at me.

"Whoa that's not how you do it!" Venom says as she appears behind Chloe.

"She's just nervous, there's a guy she likes here." Jenny teases.

"Guy?" Venom says disappointed. She always flirts with me trying to convert me to the 'dark side' as she likes to call it. It's all in jest so it never bothers me. "Where?" she asks.

"No guys don't look! Don't.." Too late they are all looking over to where Chloe is pointing. "Guys!" I take another drink from the gin bottle a big one this time.

"I'm not trained in the art of men but he looks like a tasty one." Venom is worse than Moose.

"Woman we need to move you to the good stuff." She grabs the gin bottle off me and puts it back on the shelf. She goes down to the bar and gets out the single malt whiskey.