Chapter 88 - 7months 2weeks 4days

Sorry for the delay my lovelies ❤️
(I got distracted playing the new MW3 🫣)

(Songs for this chapter
Found - ZACH WEBB
Train Wreck - JAMES ARTHUR)

PRICE POV

"Coyote? Can't say I know anyone by that name, but that looks a lot like freckles."

Freckles?

"Hey Seb is this Freckles?" He calls down the corridor. A skinny man in glasses pops his head out of a door and comes down the hall. He takes the photo out of my hand and looks at it as I hold my breath.

"Wow she looks different but yeah that's her." He looks at me over his glasses. "Was freckles your lady?"

Was?

"She still is yes, why do you call her freckles?" She's here, fucking hell she's here. I found her, I've finally found her.

"Well she can't speak to tell us her name, we had to call her something." Seb shrugs back.

"She can't speak?" Ghost asks from behind me.

"Well no, shouldn't you know that?" Seb asks confused.

She won't speak.

Fuck, has she not spoken since she tried to talk to me?

"Where is she?" I blurt out, midway through Ghosts next question.

"Out on patrol, she does the afternoon runs. She should be back in the next hour or so. I'm Sebastian by the way, I'm in charge of all communications and satellite feeds." He says reaching his hand out.

She's here, I still can't believe it. My god, my gorgeous girl. I'm finally here for you, I'm sorry I'm so late.

"Ghost, and this is Price." Ghost says for me and shaking Sebastian's hand.

"We share quarters, so I see her the most but even then it's not often. I thought she might be on the run from you, but you're the guy right?" He asks looking at me.

"The guy?" I'd have been jealous a few months ago but I know better now.

Sebastian points to my beanie.
"She has the same one, rarely takes it off. Broke two of Greg's fingers when he jokingly took it off her."

Ghost lets out a small chuckle.
That's my girl, that's my little raindrop to the core. She still has my beanie, if she still has that then I still have a chance.

"Yes, I'm the guy." It's silly but it makes me smile, the first time I've wanted to smile in months. I'm definitely the guy.

"She's five minutes out." Sebastian calls down to us.

The comms room over looks the snowmobile hanger, she's been out there in the heavy snowfall alone. It's nearly dark, the lengths she goes to escape her emotions are endless.

An endless line of things she'll do and it kills me that asking for help isn't on there.

"Okay Tank, Soap left corridor, Gaz and Moose take the Right. Ghost and Blade, I want you up with me, shes let both you closer than anyone else has got." I sound like I'm giving a mission briefing, getting Aliya to stay and talk is not an easy task.