Chapter 57 - Temper

(Songs for this chapter
Love Me Right - GRETTA RAY
One Crowded Hour - GORDI
Cherry Wine - HOZIER)

PRICE POV

"John none of them listened to me." Aliya says in a huff as she gets back to our table after checking on everyone.

"Well you put alcohol and women in the one place, things were bound to happen." Ghost replies to her frustration.

"Things? Soap is asleep behind the bar, Oliver has a head wound that needs stitches, William threw up after Venom got him too drunk, Jackson proposed to Cindy, and Foley wants to quit and go travelling with Jenny." She states annoyed.

"It's like I gave them ideas." She sighs  slouching down next to me.

"And where's Gaz?" I ask resting my hand on her opposite thigh and pulling her closer to me.

"He um, gave Chloe a ride home." She responds as a cheeky smile comes over her face.

"I see."

"So can I come and stay with you tonight?" She whispers, her fingers gently crawling up the arm I have on her thigh.

"Absolutely you can." I growl back at her.

Ghost clears his throat, snapping us both out of each others gaze.

"Sorry Riley." She giggles.

"So you going to join us hm?" He says trying to change the subject.

"If you are all okay with it and John can get me back in, yes I will."

"Oh I'll get you back in, you may have to go through some training again." I state to her. I'll be getting her back in if it costs me my lungs.

"I imagine I will that's alright." She assures.

"Coyote!" Blade drunkenly shouts as he slides in next to her.

"How you doing blade?" She says steadying him in his seat. Ghost shakes his head and Aliya narrows her eyes at him.

"I'm okay." He hiccups. "I just love you guys, you too Price Captain Sir."

"Yes we know." Aliya replies.

"Does the Captain know?" He tries to whisper it but isn't quiet at all. Ghost and I chuckle at him.

"I'm pretty sure he knows." She replies giggling.

"He would put Gregson in his place for me." He mumbles back.

I know a Gregson, another SAS lieutenant.

"I'm sure, why don't you talk to him about it another time." She quickly tries to assure and quieten him.

She looks over at Tank and whistles.
"Let's get Tank to take you home okay?"

Blade is clearly too drunk and she doesn't want him saying something he shouldn't. Tank comes over and picks him up like he weighs nothing, slumping his body over his shoulder.

"Tell the Captain the gas wasn't me, I didn't do it." Blade drunkly shouts from Tanks shoulder as he's carried away.

"Aliya." I say sternly as she turns back to look at me, understanding the tone in my voice. She better tell me what he meant and right now.