Chapter 61 - Control

(Songs for this chapter
In My Head - ALUNAGEORGE
Sad Girl - LANA DEL REY)

COYOTE POV

We barely make it into our hotel room, the second I am inside John has me pressed against the wall with his body. My hands desperately pulling at his shirt as he takes off his tux jacket and throws it across the room. His eyes are dark and committed, he wants to destroy me.

He lowers himself down until his eyes are in line with my hips, his hand finding the split in my dress and sliding up the inside of my thigh.

"John wait." I say in the heat of the moment but I can't think of why.

He stands back up again and pushes his hips against me with such force that the wall behind me rattles.

"I have waited all night darling, I'm so fucking starved for you that I can't wait any longer." His words are so serious they make my entire body flush. 

I let out a shaky breath as he slides his hands onto my hips. He leans in and whispers over my ear.
"How long do I get?"

"Three hours." I whisper back.

"Will you be able to handle three hours?"

"I'll try." I lift my hand up to his chest as I answer.

"And you'll do anything I say?" He growls biting at my ear.

"Yes sir." I gasp.

"Good girl." He utters and I just about fall over myself.

"Spread your legs and lift your dress, just a little." I do as I'm told with my heart beating in my throat.

John kneels down and ever so gently takes my heels off for me. Then he slides his hands up my thighs, reaching up and pulling my underwear down my legs.

"Babydoll?"

"Yes handsome." I stutter out.

"Put your left thigh over my shoulder."

I slowly lift my leg up and he guides it over his shoulder. "Are you nervous darling?" He asks with his hands on my thigh, his eyes gazing up at me and his face so close to my skin I can feel him breathing on me.

"Yes," I speak softly. "But I don't know why."

"Have you let anyone have this kind of control over you before?" I shake my head in response.

"You know I'll take care of you?"
One of his hands is creeping up my leg as he talks.

"I know." I whisper.

"You trust me?"
He says as his hand hovering over me, making me even more nervous. I trust him more than I trust myself.

"Always."

He slides two fingers into me, not taking his eyes off me and I let out a moan as both my hands grab at his hair.

"Fuck I love you babydoll. Do you love me?"

"Yes." I moan out as he plays with me, his ferocious stare is making me all the more weakened by him.

"Has anyone made you feel like this before?"