Chapter 52 - New Plans

(Songs for this chapter -
Slow Hands - NIALL HORAN
Breathe Me In - LAURA WELSH
The World Is Mine - SAMM HENSHAW)

PRICE POV

"You don't have to darling." I quietly say as I run my fingers through her hair. I would never want her to do anything she isn't comfortable with.

"I know, but I want to." She says it so seductively, her hands running up my thighs, sending shivers running through my entire body.

She grabs me and starts to kiss and lick me while her hands play with the rest of me.
"Fuck you are so beautiful baby doll." Jesus Christ she makes me feel dizzy, her gorgeous lips on me is something I won't forget.

It feels amazing enough as it is but then she begins to suck on me.
"Fucking hell." I grit out, grabbing a handful of her hair and holding on for dear life. Christ do I love this woman. She is so amazing that I can't concentrate, she looks bloody sexy from this angle.

She gets a little more of me in her mouth and my god I am at her fucking mercy, I can't breathe I can't think, I can't do anything other than watch her.

"Baby doll." I pant out at her.
"You said you would ride me, and if you keep this up I won't last much longer." I mutter out, I desperately want her on top of me.

A few more minutes of me trying to hold out pass before she releases her reign on me. Kissing up my stomach as she stands.
"I need you baby doll please." I beg her as an excited lustful smirk takes over her face and she pushes on my chest, wanting me to lay down, the sight of her naked body still takes my breath away as much as it did the first time I saw her.

She seductively crawls on top of me, giggling at how much control she has over me. I have never begged for anything in my life but I find myself always begging for her.

"Promise you won't move that arm?" She commands as she sit on my abs. Taunting me with her wet naked body.

"I promise baby doll, I promise you the entire world, anything you want just let me be inside you." I'm begging again.

She giggles as her hands reach behind her and she sits up, angling herself and me before she impatiently pushes me inside of her, not stopping until I am completely swallowed by her.
"John." She gasps my name from her spot perched up on my hips.

"Fuck baby doll, that's it." I sigh out in pleasure and grab her thigh with the hand I'm allowed to move. She starts to ride me, moving her hips at the right angle so she's driving me and herself closer to the edge.

"You can't move from this spot, I need you to do this to me for the rest of my life." I groan at her trying to hold myself together.

Her hips look fucking irresistible, her fingers finding the indents in my abs, god even the way she's trying to concentrate and not come undone herself. That little tremble her left shoulder does when she sinks back down on top of me, there isn't a single thing I don't find attractive about her.

"Do you like this handsome?" She asks in her sultry voice, her bottom lip quivering.

"You know I fucking love it gorgeous." I snarl back at her, moving my hand around to play with her as she rides me, her body shudders and her legs tense the moment I touch her.

"John." She moans my name so well, so desperately. I never tire of hearing it from her lips.

"Yes darling?" I tease back. Her hands sliding up to grip my chest, her needy fingers tensing under my touch.