Chapter 69 - Iris's

(Songs for this chapter -
Just Pretend - BAD OMENS
Chokehold - SLEEP TOKEN
The Death of Peace of Mind - BAD OMENS)

PRICE POV

"AL!" I've never yelled anything so desperately before. His disgusting hands all over her makes me sick to my stomach with rage. I have to get to her, I'd walk through hell and drag them all with me if I have to.

He puts a hand around her neck and all I see is red. I'll kill him. I'll snap his fucking neck with my bare hands.
"Aliya!" I roar it again. She closes her eyes trying to hide her tears from me, like I can't tell she hates this as much as I do.

"All of you let go that's an order!" I shout at the men holding me back from her.

"We can't do that sir." Soap wheezes out.

"It's just what he wants, they will kill you and Burnett would of sacrificed herself for nothing." Ghost pleas from my right.

"We'll get her back Captain." Barrow adds in from behind me.

Aliya opens her eyes and mouths 'I love you' before they bag her and begin dragging her back to their cars. I love you too beautiful  and I will destroy everything if that's what it takes to get you back.

My heart is breaking, my anger is taking over but Ghost is right and Aliya isn't fighting back. I can't get to her now, but I will. I'm not resting, not calming down until she's safely back in my arms.

I stop resisting the men holding me back and I sigh out my defeat. They begin to let go as we all helplessly watch the cars drive off with her in the distance.

"We need to get everyone to safety Price." Ghost states from next to me.

"Right." I bluntly answer as I turn around and head towards Moose and Tank.

"We can go to Iris's." Tank coughs out.
"It's a safe refuge and they have a trauma bay set up."

"Alright men let's move." I order as I lean over to help Oliver with Moose.

"Sir I can do that." I hear Barrow say.

"I'm fine help Tank." I snap back.

"Yes sir." Barrow answers slightly more intimated.

He doesn't deserve the attitude I know that but right now I don't care. All I can think of is Aliya. God her heart must have been going into sheer panic. She would of thought she was losing her team all over again.

That stubborn gorgeous woman.
My woman.

Barrow drives while Tank navigates him in and through the back streets. The rest of Alpha keep an eye out as Ghost and I watch Moose.

Ghost is wrapping his arm wound when he jumps into consciousness.
"Hey hey easy, it's alright." I state down to him.

"What happened?" He chokes out, catching his breathe and assessing his surroundings.

"Xander, he set up a trap for us on the bridge. Some kind of IED." Tank answers from the front.

Moose looks around the truck, probably checking everyone is here. Then his eyes settle on me and the look on his face changes.