Blame

Tharn's pov...

I m Tharn kirigun son of Mew suppasit and  Gulf kanawut they both are very polite and kind precisely famous and rich...
So being their son I need to always pretend that I m very polite, kind and disciplined but in reality I m not...

I don't want to be like them... They are too plane and boring and I don't want to be like them
.. I want to hangout, play and ride all day... and that's what I do...

Because somehow they trust me and always give me the freedom which I need...

As usual waking up I took my car and told driver to say dadda he dropped me there... Dadda has many cars so he never notice even if one is missing and that's why I always bring car to my college...

While moving towards my school with my friends Lisa and Ryan and my sister sugar...she always stay quiet and is very timid and after an incident she became more fragile...while moving towards school gate...suddenly I saw that bitch Lily who sent few guys to molest my sister Sugar but hopefully Ryan saved her... My sister got traumatized and now don't even go out alone neither talk much ... I was searching for this girl from a month and now when she's finally infront of me... I won't leave her easily...

Stopping the car I got out and my dear friends got out too...

Grabbing the girl's collar i just punched her face and she began to cry...

"Why are you doing this? It's been six months of that thing... Please leave me" she cried

" Nope nope... It's been six months but my sister still cries remembering that day... Hopefully nothing happened but the memories still haunt her... And you are reason all that happens " saying that I punched her stomach and she fell down...

I began to kick her continuously when sugar held my hands and shook her head gently...

"N-no-no... P-please let's go" she said weeping silently so I decided to leave this girl and holding my baby sister's hand we returned back to school...

I dropped sugar infront of her class as she's my junior and went to my class but suddenly teacher asked us to go to director's room
...

Maybe dadda want to discuss about some upcoming projects so I went there with my friends and table immediately turns when I saw one of my classmates,who's maybe a phsyco or mad as much as i heard... Was standing and Dadda was asking if I hurted that girl or not...

He pointed at me but hopefully Ryan took all the blame... Honestly, I m not scared of punishment... I m just scared of being a bad boy in my dadda's eyes, which is my worst nightmare...

But that came true when this crazy guy clearly told him that it's me...i will screw

we all got suspension letter and i returned back home... I thought dada will be angry with me but both of them stopped talking with me which was worst... I began to cry when dadda came and knelt down holding my hands...

"You could go behind bars for bullying someone... Why did you do that baby...? I never thought you are like this...you literally disappointed me" He said and I can see how much disappointed he's with me...

And then sugar came to my rescue but I glared at her and she kept quiet... Momma Dada shouldn't know about this because then things would turn out bad and I don't want to see them sad and scared... I will protect my sister at all cost...

"I-i just don't like her... She's a bully,s-she s-slapped me" I lied to my dadda and he sighed...

"Don't lie... It's clear that this isn't the reason... Anyways if you don't want to tell then don't,but don't you dare to repeat this mistake again...and see what I do to you" he warned looking at me and I nodded...

Things didn't turned out that good out of sudden but hopefully everything was fine ...

But I won't let that nosy guy be fine... He will definitely cry for his sin... I hate that guy so much...