Restriction

Ace's pov

After we came back Blue brother put a lot of restrictions on Nora  and it was hella good  as now Nora wasn't allowed to sit beside me , he use to sit at back seat , earlier I use to attend parties and watch movies with him even though I never wanted to but now I have to just stand at corner or outside either wait for him or to come back home and rest when he go out.....

I was just standing outside the Club while waiting for him when he came out drunk and Lisa handed him to me...

"Take care of him, he drank a lot... I don't know why" she said looking worried and even I was worried because I have never see him like this...

Pulling him up I just made him sit at back seat when suddenly he pulled me closer cupping my cheeks...

"You won't ever like me? M i that bad?" He asked and I can see how much hurt he was and even I felt bad when I saw him like this..

"Nora you are not bad, you are very preety, but we are not meant to be together, I-i love someone else... I really do... And I don't want to cheat them"I just lied in order to push him away because now it's getting out of hand... I don't want to get into this trap...

" You are lying right? See you don't need to lie in order to push me away, It will hurt more if you lie... please just tell me the truth... Please why don't you like me... I swear i won't ever say it to anyone, I want to know " he asked but I didn't said anything and he just sighed and held my hands...

" It's ok just take your time but do answer me that why don't you like me... Please I want to know " he wants to know and I dont want to get out of this house because he's not Blue who will forgive me... Once he gets to know that what the hell I think about him , he will definitely push me out of the house and will ruin my life too...
.
.
Today We were sitting beside Eachother in the lunch period when he gave me a box while smiling at me...

" Please take it,... I mean it's friendship day today and that's why...be my friend atleast" he said smiling widely looking at me...

" N-not needed, please " I asked but he just pouted and gave it to me...

"Take it... You have no option" he's still the old guy... I mean offcourse he can't change out of blue but he really improved a lot..

Walking out I saw many people were giving him gifts but he took none of their gifts and somehow I don't know I was feeling like he's really changing for me...

Offcourse that doesn't impress me but it does make me feel better because somehow he's getting better and a good person...

I was walking back to class when a little boy I mean basically a junior gave me a letter

"Give it to Nora please" he asked so rolling my eyes I went towards Nora and gave it him, he began to smile at me wierdly and walked away... I was waiting for him to come back but it took him few minutes so I went to the same direction when I saw him getting out of the store room while fixing his collar and I saw a guy too who was also fixing his hair...

I was really wrong about this guy... He really is a cheater... He can never change.... Never...!

"You changed right?" I asked grabbing his collar and he got scared because obviously he got caught red handed...

"I-i wasn't... Please don't get me wrong... I thought I-i, I didn't ki" before he can say I just pushed him away when he again hugged me from back but I just pushed him away again..

"Just stay away you filthy guy... Just please don't touch me.. please" saying that I left that place leaving him alone there...

As i reached Home Type uncle asked me about Nora and I realised that I left him there and before I can answer he appeared out of Blue...

"I m here momma... Anyways I m hungry, please send me my food to my room" he ran away walking towards his room and I can see he was struggling while walking... Why wouldn't he... He was fucking with that guy so absolutely he will..

I walked out of the house and went to the club which is owned by my one of cousin... I just want to drink tonight so that this anger and wierd feeling in my heart fades away... Atleast I want to get drunk so that I won't go crazy anymore..