Accident

Nora's pov

We were celebrating Blue Moon's anniversary and today that's why I wore the prettiest outfit, I was scared that he will hate me but hopefully he didn't and infact he forgave so from them onwards offcourse I m still pursuing him but never cross my limits because then things can turn out bad

It's been hours since they left and now I was worried infact we all were worried because their phone was switched off...

Suddenly someone entered out house soaked in blood...

"S-s-sir your parents car got hit by truck... They met with an accident" i immediately felt wierd pain in my heart and I was almost passing out but I tried to maintain strength...

We all began to cry and rushed towards hospital... As soon as I entered I saw mama was soaked in blood crying...

"Where's dadda... W-where's he?" I asked while trying hard to breath because I can't breathe... I fucking can't... where's my dadda and where's Ace?

"D-d-dadda is here" he said and pointing at dadda who was talking to doctor, I felt relieved but why was he crying then...

"Where's Ace? You went with Ace right"Blue brother asked before I can and my heart began to race... No no it can't happen...

" H-he was in the car when the truck crashed with our car... H-h-his condition is serious" he cried out loud and I just lost my senses ti feel and sat down on the chair because I can't pass out... I need to keep calm... I need to make sure I m here...

"Let me meet him, please let me" i tried to go inside when the nurse held me but I was getting out of control so they all held me...

"You can't, he's getting operated... Wait..." She said and I had to wait there with everyone...

"Why did you left him Alone , why?" I yelled at my momma and he was just crying... For the whole day he didn't woke up, i prayed so hard but nothing actually happened...

"He's seriously injured... If he won't wake up in few hours then maybe he can die...pray for him" my heartbeat was getting crazy as I was feeling like to die...
.
.
.
Few hours later it was morning and we were all still awake and he was still not up...

"He's not responding,Celina check him" Doctor said looking at the other lady checking his breath and I felt like to pass out when Blue brother began to cry holding his Baby ...

"He's not dead... Get away" the nurse yelled pulling us away when the little baby jumped on his chest and something happened as Ace flinched

"He responded.. Push his chest...
lightly" he added and the nurse pulled away my little baby and began to do the same...
.
.
.
" He's responding... Ace Ace... Can you hear me? " he said and finally the guy slowly opened his eyes and looked at us...

"Please let us check him properly then you can meet him, can you guys please leave " The rude nurse said and we all moved out...

As we were waiting outside The doctor arrived and looked at us disappointed...

" Due to the major injuries he can't walk for few weeks and maybe he will be having some difficulty in speaking or even lifting things so you need to be with him 24/7 and Don't out mental pressure on him"He said

" Offcourse doctor, we will do whatever is best for him, can we meet him? " Dadda asked and finally the doctor let us meet him...

As we went inside he was looking at us without any expression but as soon as momma went closer he burst out into crying...

" I-i thought I would die... I don't want to die... I don't... Why did you came late" he complained holding him and my momma(Gulf)also cried holding him...

"We are sorry... We are really very bad... Please don't cry... Nothing would happen to you" he said and instead of consoling him momma also began to cry and Dadda Tharn took away Type momma because he always tend to have panic attacks in these situations... Everyone were crying and hugged him... out of relief... I just looked at him and wanted to stop the time and hug him but I don't want to bother him this time... Let him live peacefully... If it's just without me...