One month later

Blue's pov...

It's been a month since I got homeschooled and finally today I m going back to college after a lot of motivation all thanks to my family who made me realise that I was wrong...

As i went inside no one cared as always...i sat down beside Moon who was sleeping on the desk.. I don't want to sit with him but seats are already fix so I don't have any options...

He blinked looking at me and shaking his head he raised his hand towards my lips but his eyes widened when he felt that I was real and sat down properly looking here and there..

Things were awkward but I pretended hard to do my work and not get affected and finally everything was normal...

"Moon he's your project partner, make sure to make a pleasant project and submit it by next week"

"M-mam but I can't... I mean i told you that I don't have resources"

"Then ask, it's good now he's here then he can give you resources and you can execute the plan... Blue , Moon's financial condition isn't that good so I hope you won't mind sharing your colour and providing for things for him... Right?" She asked me and I nodded with a smile... As soon as she walked away this rude guy spoke...

"I don't need your money or resources... I can manage" he said looking to another side ...

"Just come to my house today, momma invited you for dinner and we can discuss our project together too... I m Sorry for my past wrongdoing, I won't bother you ever... Can we be friends again?" I asked and he frowned and scoffed...

"Who gave you this speech?" He asked and I just looked away...

"I mean momma wrote it but I m genuinely sorry, I promise I won't bother you anymore... Never" I said raising my two fingers and he sighed and smiled...

"I m glad you realised your mistake and I m sorry too...and I will definitely come to your house... But I will be late because my part time working shift ends at 8:30"

"No worries... Anyways byee..." I said packing up my things as i just came today to attend few lectures...

"What happened?" He asked staring at me...

"Nothing today is blue's school event so I want to attend it... He's in a drama as a prince" I said and finally left that place...
.
.
.

" Thanks all of you for inviting me over here " Moon bowed down and sat down with us to have dinner...

" It's basically a make-up lunch as I want you to forget everything and patch up with blue as he's just a childish guy... I promise he won't repeat it, right baby? " Dadda Mew asked and I nodded looking at him...

" You don't needed to do it, I know he's a good boy... He's young and it's totally ok to react like that sometimes... I know he won't do that again, neither I will" he smiled...

" You are such a sweet guy... Your mother and father should be really proud of you"

" My mother is no more and my father threw me out of his house so basically except for my grandparents from mother side I have no one to make them proud"he said smiling widely...

" I m really sorry... Why didn't you told me then? So how do you even survive here? Why didn't you told me so I could arrange seat for you in my college hostel or any apartment in NGO"

" No need sir... We don't know how life changes so I decided not to take any favour and do things on my own... because when connections breaks it hard to evolve"

" Offcourse dear but you have to tell us if you ever need a help" mama said and the gentleman just nodded...

" Thanks all of you, you guys are so sweet and generous " saying that he began to eat food and we also started eating food...

After eating food he was ready to leave when momma held his hands...

" Stay here today... I have arranged your bed in guest room... " He insisted

" No uncle.. actually "

" Don't worry I won't bother you, please stay, please" I said looking at him and he just sighed and nodded... Walking with him towards the guest room we were just silently moving when I saw nora and Ace were in the balcony area and Ace  was literally massaging Nora's legs while the guy was laying down on the couch like an owner..
Ace is just a little innocent baby who came from Village for few days to visit olive uncle that's why this evil kid always bully him...

"Nora you are again bullying him" I held his ears when this guy immediately stood up...

"No no we are playing massage massage, i swear ask him
.. I m not" he said looking at Ace and that little guy nodded...

"Ok don't bully him Ace inform me if that happens" I said and the innocent baby nodded and walked inside guest room with him...

"Call me if you need something" I said looking at him and he just sat down...

"Sit" he said and looking here and there I sat down on the bed beside him...

"I m sorry for whatever i did... I hope we can we good friends right?"

"Offcourse we are... Anyways how's granny and grandpa? " I asked

" They are good , they miss you a lot and also invited your whole family next month on my birthday"

" What? Your birthday is next month? " I asked and he nodded... We chatted for sometime and then looking at him for the last time i returned back to my room...