missing

After few days...

"When are you coming, Type I heard that you are insisting on staying there .. just come back,momma and dadda also came back but you stayed for two days extra... just come I will literally beat you to death"I yelled at him because now I need him... I don't know why but I need to see him... he's like an addiction for me now..

"I love being here so much... Granny love me a lot and this village is so clean, people here are kind and the whole area is fresh beautiful, I always dreamt about staying here" he said and I want to slap him right on his face...

" Fine then die there... Don't ever come back you brat" I said and I don't know why I was serious because I terribly miss him when suddenly someone slipped inside my blanket and I got scared but then realised it was type...

" I m here baby" he said looking at me and I just Hugged him tightly almost about to cry...

" Y-y-you brat"but then I remembered how much he teased me so I slapped him on his head and he pouted sadly but Hugged me..

" Don't you dare to go away from me... Don't you dare? "I asked grabbing his hair..

" Tharn you love me, I think you really do... See how much you care and missed me.. don't you think we should get married "he said nonsense right on my face....

" Offcourse not... I don't love you, it's your body which makes me feel horny all the time... I just need sex from you because you are submissive and let me fuck you as much as you can...when you weren't here I was sleeping with many other people,so I definitely not love you" I lied to prove my points and he frowned sitting...

" W-what? You slept with someone else? Really? " I never ever seen his reaction like this...he was absolutely very angry grabbing my collar...

"Offcourse" I said smirking and he immediately pushed me away and stood up...

"Then I m leaving" he was turning to go out when I held his hands

" I-i was lying... I swear i didn't... Y-y-you can check my location history...I never invited anyone either...I swear on momma, don't leave please" fuck why I was proving him that I was innocent or not,i shouldn't care about him at first place...

" Do whatever you want, beat me, make love with me without even asking me... bully me, tease me.. ignore me, insult me... Even ruin my fucking l-l-life but don't don't you ever cheat on me... Only once I got to know that you are even touching or even thinking about someone else... I will leave you .. I will really leave you,I don't love cheaters... never cheating isn't a mistake it's a crime"

" Few days ago, I went to party with my crush... I danced with her and she tried to kiss me but I pushed her away...will you leave me for that?" He indeed did some black magic on me...why the fuck I was explaining all that to him... Whyyy?

" That's ok... Don't go back to her again, don't touch anyone don't even think about anyone else... Yes if we get over this relationship, then you are free" I i realised that he was literally yelling at me..

" Ok ok and now behave yourself.. you don't dare to talk to me like That..."I came back to my old tone and even he pouted and cake back hugging me like a leech...

"I missed you so much hubby... So much" he said kissing my cheeks while I was preparing hia whole to fuck him whole night

He's my baby toy... I can play with him however I want and the suprising things is he never complains..even though I hurt him...

.
.

(Morning...)

"Tharn I m sleepy?" The guy said while the other guy was thrusting into him sucking his shoulder... While the whole bed was shaking...

"N-no... This is your punishment... Now just sleep... I won't stop... i-i won't sleep" He said and began to bounce in and out ... While the other guy just closed his eyes...

"Ahhh I-i-it hurts now...Tharn... Yeah harder... Fuck... I-i-i love you Tharn"Type was moaning while getting fucked by the guy whom he love the most...

.
.
.
Waking up Type saw everything was clean and he was comfortably sleeping alone ... Struggling he walked out and was looking for something to eat when Tharn came...

"Can you Cook for me too.. I m hungry... Momma and dadda went to college for important meeting... We can actually make love again" Type just smiled and began to make food even though he was tired and was in pain... He sat down and looked at Tharn...

" Tharn can you stir the veggies my legs are paining" he asked but the guy was busy playing games while using headphones so sighing he did it by himself and finally made lunch for both of themselves... Sitting together they had lunch and Tharn walked away while Type was just alone thinking about his future..

Will he really never marry me or will he be like this forever...?