hot

Ace's pov ..🚫🔞💦

Today I was way too much tired because I went with momma Gulf and Type uncle to shopping... Because they always go to mall once in a while and today their partner were busy so I was victim...

I enjoyed a lot but they really tested my patience because they were bargaining like a pro..
A shopkeeper offered them some thing at 200 baht and they told him to give them for 100 can you imagine... I was embarassed but the magical thing is at last the shopkeeper agreed...

Hopefully we returned back and everyone were already asleep and we were tired so keeping the things at a corner I went inside my room and was showering myself when someone Hugged me and it was my baby... Pinning him on the wall I began to kiss him holding his nape and he was just kissing back and the kiss was rough and hungry...while kissing i signalled him to kneel and as an obedient baby he did knelt down... I smiled and holding his head I just shoved my length and he was just doing his job so well ... Sucking it like a jelly... Making me feel more horny...

It wasn't even few seconds and i came and immediately released it beside him... He smirked and again began to suck it... suddenly,he stood up and smiling He was pulling  out his pants maybe getting naked so that we can do something more but I decided to tease him a little bit

"I m done... Byee" I know that's so rude but I just played with fire just to tease him and returned back and was waiting for him in the bed wearing robe...

Angrily the baby lion also walked in glaring at me but instead of coming here he was going away when I spoke...

"I m sorry I was joking... Please come..." I said in my gentle tone but he just ignored me and slammed the door... I sighed and waited for few minutes... Let him cool down then I will apologize... I went towards balcony so that I will jump from there because he already closed the door when I heard my room's door sound and as I walked there... I saw my room was dark... I somehow managed to turn on the low lamp...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him laying down sexily on my bed wearing a black silk dress..
It was more like transparent girl's type gown...and he has stockings on too...

"B-baby" i couldn't even speak properly because he was looking damn hot...

"It's hot " he pulled a little string from back and now his round smooth ass was visible but he was wearing a black transparent panty too...

"Are you seducing me... You won baby" i said jumping on the bed trying to hold but he pushed me away...

"It's hot... I m feeling hot... Don't touch otherwise I will leave... Ahh fuck" he was moaning intentionally to tease me...

" Let me touch you baby please... Please "

" No you are done... You want to watch me or should I leave? " He asked and I just shook my head and sat down there like a baby... He stood up and turning on the music... He just began to dance while showing his sexy moves... My patience broke down when he sat down on my my lap and his nipples were visible...

"Let me touch you now... I m horny baby" I almost cried and he smirked shaking his head...

"Cry baby... You should cry atleast for this..." he said smiling and stood and slowly sitting down on the table he called me...

" Pull it down" he told me pointing at his legs to pull out his net stockings... I pulled it out kneeling down in the group trying to get a full view... He then stood up on the table and I can see his round soft ass from here...

He knelt down on the table and pulled me up...

" Undress me " as soon as he whispered i immediately places my hands inside his dress and pulled out his transparent panty out... Fuck I was so horny that I was almost getting wet...

" Be gentle " he handed me a lube and i raised my eyebrows...

"I bought it last week.. i knew " he winked and i immediately poured some and pulling the naked guy on my hand by grabbing his ass I made him kneel on the bed and he was just raising his ass.. i closed all the doors and I was breathing heavily as this is my first time and it's so amazing... I m so lucky to get him...

I pushed my finger down his hole while watching his sexy expression... His pink hole was tight as fuck but I somehow pushed it and added another finger and began to scissor it.
Now I was almost fucking him with my four fingers and he was just bouncing with each thrust...

"Ahhh baby..." He moaned and finally I was now fucking him from back thrusting my length in and out and finally I was done because even he was tired... I cleaned everything and we were showering while I was rinsing his back he said something which haunted me...

"I love you so much my man ,my baby" he said it in English but I understood that he was saying I love you to 'man?' Man is his ex as far as I remember Man Lillian is use to be his ex...

A/N-:They speak Thai and basically Ace is weak in English so he doesn't understand things that easily... Knowing English and speaking us different things

I stopped right there and stood up from the bathtub and he turned up looking at me...

"You said you love man ? You still in love you ex then why you are with me" i got upset and angry and instead of Apologizing he laughed but held his waist out of pain...

"Ahhh my ass.. it's pains... Can you please take me there .. I love you man... MAN" he again teased me and I will surely won't talk to him... Even then I pulled him up and laid him down on the bed... I was just going away when he pulled me on his body...

"I love you my man not I love you man and it means you are my guy... My husband or my partner... My dumb baby" he explained properly in Thai and my sad heart became Happy...

" Btw who's man? " He asked and I just rolled my eyes...

" You forget your ex's name so soon.. I know once we break up , you will forget me too... I m worried " as soon as I said that his smile faded.
.

" What do you mean by break up? You gonna break up with me? " He asked and before I can say no he hugged me tightly...

" Don't... Please never say it again... I m scared, I m so scared to loose you Ace... I m scared" his voice was almost shaking but I was happy that he's so in love with me.. that means I don't need to worry... Nothing can do us apart...

A/N-: you don't know me.. Ace hahhhahhh😎😹