Confession

Ace's pov...

When I opened my eyes I saw Nora was sleeping while hugging me... His small warm body was making me feel so good and his face was just etheral something very pleasing but as a human being he's a 0...

I immediately got away and after brushing my teeth I went into the backyard which was damn beautiful, I mean once I get rich or ever have money i would like to stay here forever...

This place is actually so good... Granny always wanted to live at the place like this but I couldn't give her the life she deserves because I m not that great in studies neither she was lucky to live long enough...

I took a small round when saw the couple blue moon on the tree swing having their own moment with their baby... I wish and aspire to be like them... They are so happy and fullfill although Blue isn't normal person (by behaviour)but still he's very kind , generous and a nice guy unlike Nora who's a brat and idiot...

I was just staring at them when this evil guy came and pushed me gently and I fell down on the mud...

"Let's play now you push me" he said running away and to take my revenge I began to run behind him and finally pushed him on the mud too... We played a little bit and coming back we both showered and again sat down in the hall area and gosh Gulf and Mew uncle made delicious food that I had to ask for more when Gulf uncle ruffled my hair...

"You are cute.. i wish you were my grandson too" he smiled and i just looked down shyly

" He will be , don't worry" this guy Nora replied but I didn't understood a single things...

After we were done with the breakfast I thought we would stay here for more days but in the evening we all left for my hometown and my family became so happy looking at them...

We were sitting in the hall area when Gulf uncle spoke out of sudden...

" As you all are here... I would like to ask you something olive " he said and uncle olive nodded...

" Offcourse sir... You just have to order " he said...

" I want you to give us your Ace forever I mean i want to ask for marriage proposal of Ace for my Nora... " Everything went quiet and even I was so annoyed and confused that why he was asking that...

"I-i can't say anything about this... Ask Ace Nora... They know better about themselves"hopefully Uncle said what was in my head

" I agree... I want to marry Ace" Nora the stupid guy agreed but I thought he would say no because offcourse  he hate me and I was thinking like why the hell he agreed, I don't want to marry any city boy like him, I want to marry someone who's simple, kind and just like me... A poor person not a guy who's born with golden spoon not even silver...he must be marrying me because his parents gave him some greed behind that...

"But I don't... I-i i-i-i mean sorry to say uncle, I clearly respect all of you but I don't agree for this... I don't like Nora..." I said when Gulf uncle just smiled...

"You don't need to marry him now... Right now we are just fixing your engagement, you can marry whenever you think you are ready... Nora can wait" he said about that guy smiling at me..

"No uncle... Offcourse not... I can't" i said getting frustrated when his mom asked...

"Why? I mean there must be a reason you are saying no to Nora... I mean you don't like him?" He asked as if his son is a saint..

"Offcourse not sir... I won't ever marry him, he's way too much stubborn, cunning annoying drink alcohol smoke cigarettes,bully people,hate poors judge people and moreover a cheater... He has been physical with a lot of person... I don't mind that but he just be with random people... By anyway I don't want a partner who sleeps with multiple people while dating someone... "these things just kept in my head because I didn't wanted to lose my job

" I really respect and like Nora a lot but as a friend ... I mean I also have many dreams for my partner and I have already decided how my partner should be... Please don't force me...Nora is very preety and good person but not for me...I already love someone else..." I said making sure not to insult him anymore because then things would turn out real bad...

Before Nora can say anything Blue held his hands and Nora just looked down...

" Hahha we are sorry if we bothered you, I completely understand you... I think we should leave now...it's getting late now" saying that he was about to go when I came infront joining my hands...

" You asked and I respectfully rejected... can't you just be here and not mind my words... I hope these things won't ruin our relationship... Please stay here tonight.. please.. i beg you" I asked and they all looked at Eachother...

" N-no... I-i we"

" It's ok ... We will... Everything is fine... No worries Olive... Can you prepare hot water for baby pink?" Tharn uncle said and we all got happy and they stayed there but I realised that this guy was whole time glaring at me...