End

After 7 years... Ace's pov

As usual I was working on my laptop in office... I work in Blue's company and was promoted to chief director last month although I didn't wanted to but at the end no one is here to handle it anymore... Because moon always stays  at home with all the kids and blue and take care of them as  TharnType uncle also stays at home because Type uncle need Tharn all the time and MEWGULF uncle are way too old to handle anything so at the end I am the only one who work...

Offcourse they have so much other buisness too which is the part of major source of income for them too... Blue sell his paintings, Moon work as a personal counselor at home because of kids and Blue...

Yeah we have 7 kids at home...
Bluemoon adopted 3 more kids and we had twins 4 years ago... So basically we have 7 kids at home all of them are different, someone is kind, cute generous, stubborn and many more... Fifty shades of kids you can see at our home that's why Moon decided to stay at home to handle all the babies with his baby too...

As i was just working when Hanna handed me something....

"This is for you, Nora ordered this" she said giving it to me and I smiled and wearing I began to work again when I heard some employees talking to eachother...

"How much lucky this Ace is that he got Nora... He was just a cheap  driver but look he's the owner of million worth company... All he did was to manipulate sir Nora... He's not even pretty... I m sure he did some black magic... No one in family have objection on him being the owner " Oscar said to a lady and the lady nodded...

" It's because we all love Eachother so much and yes I m lucky that I got Nora... but not because of this company or money but because he loves me so much and yeah offcourse I m the owner but for that I worked here for 7 fucking years... I also started from the root... And basically I earn money for my family which's Nora's family so even if I trapped him... It doesn't matter "

" Everyone knows where you spend all the money... These watch , these clothes... Anyways I don't need to argue otherwise Nora will throw me out... Because he's so much in love with you"

" Don't worry he can't buy I can... Because I m the owner " i said and gritting his teeth he left when Hannah came...

" Just throw them out... Why are you dealing with them" she said getting annoyed as they are always talking bad behind me...

" They are working hard and he has a family... I don't care what he does behind my back, all I care about work... And no worries... He's right though... I indeed got a sugar daddy... Hahha" i laughed and she laughed harder...

Finally after the whole tiring day i returned back and saw all of my family members were playing with kids while Nora was helping with pink's hair...

" I want everything clean in 5 minutes and brother you can rest now" i said to moon because he works whole day and do a lot of things for me...

I love Nora too but I have never seen love like moon... This guy sacrificed his career for his lover... He doesn't even go to office because Blue feels alone and even got depressed when he was so much into work and that's why he decided to leave everything and be with him all the time...

"I really adore you lot... No one can love like you...Blue is very lucky to get you" i said the same thing and he just smiled widely...

"I m lucky to get blue .. I m obsessed" he replied and pulling up baby Ash who's only 2 months he left...

Finally we all had dinner together and when all the kids fell asleep all of us sat down together on the couch with our partner hugging them...

"I love you" I heard Tharn uncle said that to type and kissed him...

I too kissed my baby Nora who was already looking sleepy

"Let's go" i pulled my baby up and walking inside the room , I just hugged him tightly and he smiled looking at me...

"I have never imagined this life... Thanks for being a part of us... Thanks for taking care of my family.. thanks for everything" he said and I shook my head...

"Thanks for loving me... I love you so much.. so much baby" saying that we both looked at Eachother with a wide smile on our face